Doc Does It Again!!
Create Post
    Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Doc Does It Again!!

After slipping, and busting my butt, at my condo's pool...I had to go to the V.A. today. They took 4 x-rays...two of my left knee, and two of my THICK SKULL!! They laughed at the knot on my forehead, and were more worried about my knee! Held in my anger....came home, took some pain pills, and zoned out!....NOW...if a Marine in my Platoon gets banged up, and needs wounds cleaned and dressed, I'll "clean", and Mercurochrome the wounds, and dress them so that no dirt can infect them.....the V.A. didn't do ANY of that!! They gave me a NEW cane...and sent me HOME....DUH! What do some of YOU Marines, think about that???....DOC

You couldn't pay me to go to the VA hospital anywhere in this country.

You shoulda gave them "directions" on what to do..........HEY! How 'bout some, "self-medication!?"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think you better keep your jungle boots on even while swimmin

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Everyone here knows that I'm NOT the brightest star in the sky!! The only reason I go to the V.A. is because of my HARD HEADEDNESS!! I believe that our gubmint owes all Viet Nam Vets...BIG-TIME!!! NOW...they're gonna' pay!! That cluster fvck in RVN, really made "us" feel unwanted, and guilty for doing our duty. Remember the movie, "Article 99"?? I visited Marines that I had treated in Combat, in a couple of SH!THOLES, that the V.A. called "hospitals"!! Marines with bad wounds, crying, and angry as hell about their treatment! I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE MEN!! Payback is a B!TCH!!!....GET ALL YOU CAN!!!......SEMPER FI.....DOC

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Doc, Holy Sh*t Brother, you got banged up!!! Hope your on the mend. As you and I both know some clinics in the VA are superb and some Suck. We are both 100% SC, so we are SUPPOSED to get priority. If I am having a hard time with the ER or Triage, I march my azz over to the Patient Advocates office and say "WTF???" Most of them numbnuts are rotating residents so when the advocate gets in there face, things get done!!!. Hang in there Brother, Payback is a *****.
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Get well soon Doc!!!!
    SFi
    C

If Doc's that banged up... I'd hate to see how the pool looks.

Semper Fi, Doc

only the Navy has the good Pecker Checker's
    the V A has the substandard ones you should have went to a Navy one.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I don't give a SH!T how much this condo cost's, there's NO WAY that it's worth $399,000.00!!! THAT'S RIGHT....$400K...and I'm paying $1000.00/month RENT!! The owners couldn't sell the dam thing!! The maintence fee is $365.00/month!!!....they pay it!! Cable, water, and garbage collection, are FREE!! This building has a library, a COMPLETE gym, and a lounge with a HUGE TV, kitchen, and tables for playing cards...and a choice of one, or two car garage!! It's STILL NOT WORTH $400K!!!! NEXT TIME I FALL DOWN AT THE POOL.....I"LL SUE THE SH!T OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!!.....DOC

Doc I was still in when the Nam fell and all the people came here and could go to the VA for aid and got better care then the Vets there that has made me never want to go to a VA Hospital

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    I don't give a SH!T how much this condo cost's, there's NO WAY that it's worth $399,000.00!!! THAT'S RIGHT....$400K...and I'm paying $1000.00/month RENT!! The owners couldn't sell the dam thing!! The maintence fee is $365.00/month!!!....they pay it!! Cable, water, and garbage collection, are FREE!! This building has a library, a COMPLETE gym, and a lounge with a HUGE TV, kitchen, and tables for playing cards...and a choice of one, or two car garage!! It's STILL NOT WORTH $400K!!!! NEXT TIME I FALL DOWN AT THE POOL.....I"LL SUE THE SH!T OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!!.....DOC
    Doc, why wait do it now and pay for the condo.

Thread Information