A Poolee's concerns....
Create Post

A Poolee's concerns....

I'm 17, and have no greater desire than to serve in the United States Marine Corps as an 0311. I've spent a year and half getting in shape and learning all I can about the Corps, but I still have concerns about bootcamp, SOI, and making sure that I get the MOS that I want.

As far as contracts go, I have been told by other marines that one can sign a binding contract that stipulates his/her future MOS, provided that they qualify for it.

March yourself straight to the Poolee Hall and learn to have some respect for the word Marine!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I have no greater desire than to see you read the sticky rules and FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!

Credits
    Savings
    Good job Pvt, but you might want to remind him, with all due respect, to fill out his profile also,

My apologies.

Does anyone know the answer to my query though?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Punt? Go Fish?

????

I just want to know what I should do to ensure that I get the legendary 0311 MOS.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelauf99 View Post
    I just want to know what I should do to ensure that I get the legendary 0311 MOS.
    Unless you're going to fill a specific position in a reserve unit there is no way to ensure you're going to get an 0311 MOS. You can enlist with a general 03XX contract wherein you would have a good shot at it, though.

did you not get the message

Helloooooooooo brain child did you not get the message to march your butt to the poolee/ wannabe area. Ask your questions there, the Open Squadbay is a Marine only area. You've already been told once, if you really wanna be a Marine, learn how to follow simple orders.

Thread Information