Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    apple shampoo... since when did they have scented shampoo? I remember using a bar of soap for my entire body the whole 3 months.

I hear that!!!!
    Some days cold water and NO soap.
    Some days Soap and NO Water.

AHH, to do it all over again.

Apple Shampoo???
    Reebok Running Sneakers???

WTF???

Rocky

we did two days of cold showers and the series gunny put a stop to that... said we rate hot showers in 3rd phase... the DI said he was assisting our cool down... hahaha, I laughed at that one.

honestly, after PT I never even noticed the temp of the water.

we did two days of cold showers and the series gunny put a stop to that... said we rate hot showers in 3rd phase... the DI said he was assisting our cool down... hahaha, I laughed at that one.

honestly, after PT I never even noticed the temp of the water.
    That's a funny one. It's great how DI's have little excuses for things like that. And if they don't, they'll just resort to the old, "It's the way I had to do it so it won't kill you."

oh, no he was explaining it to the series gunnery Sgt.... who was nuts.

we had a class going on, and then all of a sudden he does a combat role into the squad bay and then low crawls the rest of the way in and pulls out this jack-in-the-box and starts cranking it until it pops open and says "scary **** ain't it?! you don't want to come see me, I've got this little guy sitting in my desk drawer"... it took everything for our DIs to not laugh... especially when he jumps up and runs out just as fast as he did coming in.

oh, no he was explaining it to the series gunnery Sgt.... who was nuts.

we had a class going on, and then all of a sudden he does a combat role into the squad bay and then low crawls the rest of the way in and pulls out this jack-in-the-box and starts cranking it until it pops open and says "scary **** ain't it?! you don't want to come see me, I've got this little guy sitting in my desk drawer"... it took everything for our DIs to not laugh... especially when he jumps up and runs out just as fast as he did coming in.
    Um, that was easily one of the funniest things I've read on this site. I'm sitting here at my computer at work and I just laughed so loud that the guy behind the partition came over and asked what was so funny. Now he's laughing since he's a prior service Marine also.

Lmao, that was damn funny...I could see my gunny at the rss do that!

Series Gunnery Sgt GySgt Daly.

Thread Information