Fort Lauderdale Field Meet Saturday
Create Post

Fort Lauderdale Field Meet Saturday

Is anyone else by any chance attending the Fort Lauderdale Poolee Field meet April 11th? I think every Sub Station that goes to MEPS in Miami are. But I'm not sure. Fort Pierce won it last year. (Which is where I'm at) So hopefully we'll score another victory. haha.

ill be there

thats pembroke pines right? if it is then ill be there.

Credits
    Savings
    I'll be there. And it's all Fort Lauderdale RS's tomorrow! Or today actually...

Credits
    Savings
    Congrats to Naples on their victory!

congrats, it was fun though which stations were yall in? I was in perrine

also did any of yall come back red? cause I came back burnt lol

west palm beach here..yeah my face is all burnt up too

Congrats Naples yes... everyone was burnt for sure.

South Dade here!

Credits
    Savings
    RS Fort Lauderdale here.

I wasn't too keen on the way they let us do crunches...honor system can only take you so far.

I did 125 crunches. My best to date. Usually I'm at about 110 or so but I haven't timed myself in over 2 weeks so I guess my hard work has been paying off. But there were guys that did 175...please. Thats 1.5 crunches every second. I don't know if thats humanly possible.

I tried.

I also did my best pull ups at 18 (ALMOST got 19)

How'd ya'll do?

I didn't like the fact that they let the guys kip on their pullups... If they do that at boot camp the DI's will just stand there going 1...1....1.....1....1 even if you think you're on number 5. Or so I've heard!

My crunches need to improve but I got 67 (up from 56) and on my flexed arm hang I got 60 seconds (up from 48) so that's good.

I got 10 pull ups and 75 crunches. I was under the impression they were gonna do something with the general orders. Also, I'm betting those guys who supposedly did 175 crunches didn't even touch their shoulder blades to the ground.

I actually did better than before also I did 17 pull ups and 105 crunches my best yet. there was a lot of people cheating especially hollywood lol, but w/e its all good they ended up still losing.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopez561 View Post
    I got 10 pull ups and 75 crunches. I was under the impression they were gonna do something with the general orders. Also, I'm betting those guys who supposedly did 175 crunches didn't even touch their shoulder blades to the ground.
    I don't think your shoulder blades have to...isn't it the middle of your back?

I was taught bottom of the shoulder blades, but if you're right then I'll be able to pump out a lot more then.

Thread Information