Iraq / Afghanistan Today. - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    good after noon marines
    currently 78 degrees here and it feels hot as hell.
    The sun is shining extra bright today. Feels like a decent day
    at the beach except no water haha. Everythings going okay here.
    Got to see the girlfriend on the webcam last night so that made me feel
    alot better. I wish she came out here with me. Would have made life
    alot better if I could see her face at least once a day.

Stay cool! Litterally and figuratively. Stay focused on your goal, and work towards it. Jody will take care of the GF for ya. SF

Credits
    Savings
    haha theres no jody lol, shes a marine lol...actually that might be worse

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
    haha theres no jody lol, shes a marine lol...actually that might be worse
    Yeah that could be painful. Pizz a WM off and she could make Loraina Bobbit look like a girl scout.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning Marines
    Good to hear from you and know you are O.K.
    Stay cool and kick ass and remember all of us at home are pulling for you.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning Marines, and LCpl Hayes
    Hope this finds all of you doing O.K.
    Thanks for what your doing for us back home.
    Everyday while we are living our good lives we never need to forget the price you Marines are paying for our freedom. I had my chance in Nam and now its your turn and we all are behind you.
    Stay safe and kick ass.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Well for those of you who don't know me, I am LCPL Woodall and I am a grunt here in the depths of Afghanistan. I am here now, but I will spread a little info when I get back in a few months. I think it would be unwise to share them now and give you the day to day...especially when its that time of year around here. It'll be what you want and what you will learn to hate out here in the Ghan.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    "BUGS".......glad to hear that you're okay!! How's your Plt Corpsman doin'?? Is he staying out of trouble? My BEST to you, and ALL the Grunts, and Squids!!......DOC

i love the play by play-=== wait doesnt the enemy have internet to-=---oh yeha only marines know about leatherneck. what did they teach you at camp foster and clb ---guess you feel asleep for the opsec deployment class as godfrey hall---hmmm...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    bgsuwoody good to hear from you. I sent you a friendship request awhile back and haven't heard anything. I know you have allot more on your mind than that but I would like to be on your friends list.
    It will be good to catch up on how things really are over there when you get home.
    Are you on the short time list?
    Stay safe and kick ass.
    Say hello to all the Marines in your Unit from all of us.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Credits
    Savings
    Its 22:30 right now. hate to keep sending ****ty news but we lost another Marine last night. Didnt personally know him but its still a tragedy. Hoping the rest of us are staying safe.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LCpl Hayes good to hear from you. Any news is news to us.
    Sorry about the fallen Marine.
    Our prayers go out to him and his family.
    Stay safe and kick some ass for us.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    LCpl Hayes good to hear from you. Any news is news to us.
    Sorry about the fallen Marine.
    Our prayers go out to him and his family.
    Stay safe and kick some ass for us.
    Semper Fi Redman1
    Gotta say this, Every time I log onto this thread and see you posting, or achped, or any other Marine. I first look to see what time it was you posted. All I can say is Semper Fi Marine, and knowing you are posting here, is knowing you have survived one more day. My heart goes out to the family of our fallen brother. Spread the word to all the hard chargers, and jarheads you know. Register here, let us know how you are, and this thread can become the premier site to find out how our guys, and gals are doing, and for us stateside to let you all know how much we appreciate your commitment and sacrifice, and how much we stand behind and support all of you. Semper Fi Brother. Stay safe, shoot straight, remember your training, and come back in one piece. SF

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Iraq/Afghanistan Today

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Gotta say this, Every time I log onto this thread and see you posting, or achped, or any other Marine. I first look to see what time it was you posted. All I can say is Semper Fi Marine, and knowing you are posting here, is knowing you have survived one more day. My heart goes out to the family of our fallen brother. Spread the word to all the hard chargers, and jarheads you know. Register here, let us know how you are, and this thread can become the premier site to find out how our guys, and gals are doing, and for us stateside to let you all know how much we appreciate your commitment and sacrifice, and how much we stand behind and support all of you. Semper Fi Brother. Stay safe, shoot straight, remember your training, and come back in one piece. SF
    The same goes for me also.
    Its good to hear from the real deal and before we hear it on the evening news.
    Stay safe
    Semper Fi Redman1

Well I am ready to get out of this country lets say that. We are all ready to get home when the job is finished. I really don't want to say much on here, because quite frankly the mission isn't done here and being me, I'll just leave it at that.

Doc, we are actually very lucky at our FOB, we have a number of DOCs and they are all quite good at what they do, I think we have 4-5

Hayes, I just want to ask that if this is going to be your area for daily events, just leave Marine lives out of it. I have had a few good friends lose the good fight in this effort and I could not imagine if their families were on a site like this and had the worry that it may be their kid. No one else needs to know that stuff. We've had hard times out here too, but I don't think it needs to be addressed. Just me...

Other than that its just another day roaming the poppy fields...

Thread Information