Iraq / Afghanistan Today. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I'm heading out of Iraq this month gents! Enjoy the heat. Half a year in Iraq goes by real quick, its the last few weeks that suck! PT, eat healthy, and save your money. Gonna be straight ballin in Waikiki here soon enough!

Achped, Every mornin when you wake up the first words out of your mouth should be a loud "SHOOOORRRRTTTTTT!!!! Pizzes off the newbies and makes ya feel great!

Hayes, keep poundin that ground, keep you azz down, and cap me a couple of ragheads. If you can find it, dip the projectile tips on each of your rounds in pigs blood. Then sign the ragheads travel visa to allah with em. SF

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    I'm heading out of Iraq this month gents! Enjoy the heat. Half a year in Iraq goes by real quick, its the last few weeks that suck! PT, eat healthy, and save your money. Gonna be straight ballin in Waikiki here soon enough!
    At least your not like those *******s who shout "20 days" when they pass through the convoys.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post
    At least your not like those *******s who shout "20 days" when they pass through the convoys.
    RJ, when you're short you'll be giving the newbies the same sh-t. Guaranteed. It's tradition. SF

Credits
    Savings
    Before CLB-5 left there were countdowns in every stall in the bathroom. I dont care how long im out here for. I enjoy money. Im Oprah rich.

Your right, the money thats coming in. Wish I was on a 13 month deployment.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post
    Your right, the money thats coming in. Wish I was on a 13 month deployment.
    Is there a bounty for al queera ragheads? If there isn't I would like to start one. I'll give the presenter, $1 for every set of Al Queera ears brought to me. SF

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
    Im Oprah rich.
    Dammm that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
    Im Oprah rich.
    You have your own touchy feely chick show??

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    You have your own touchy feely chick show??
    If only!!!

Oh yeah I forgot, RJ, you are from Lejeune and sh**. No wonder you like Iraq. Hayes has it skate in the Baha and probably sits around fishing and singing kumbaya with all the female Marines. I would love it too.

Well it's not that I like the country or the people. But for an 0311 to land the job I'm doing. Damn right it's skate, **** LeJeune, I'll take the two man rooms with internet, I'll work ECP's for a year.

what!! they got internet now!!! oh, that blows.

Credits
    Savings
    Good afternoon everyone. Its 1230 and I am tired as hell. Didn't fall asleep till 6am and came into work at 12pm. Today is gonna be hard, ugh. Thought I woke up late today because none of the clocks work here for some ungodly reason. Having a moral dilemma so thats not helping either. Today is gonna be bad. The weather is pretty mild, partly cloudy and its not really hot just warm. Im just wanting this day to be over already.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OOORAH you Marines.
    Thanks for the daily updates. Hope all of you have as good as day as you can.
    Kill some of those SOB's for us.
    Sometimes after we've been out as long as I have we forget how good we have it even on our worst days.
    Semper Fi to everyone and watch your asses. Redman1

Thread Information