Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    That would be awesome!

Credits
    Savings
    Congrats on your boys. As Marinemom stated, be prepared the first couple of days back. I remember my Mom turned on my bedroom light on the first morning back and I jumped up to go "online"!

PS.. I never saw my Mother cry until the day I saw her after the graduation dismissal.

Thumbs up

Well its nice to see that people are out there supporting future marines! Im looking forward to leaving and joining your son in the ranks.

Tomorrow should be family day! Have a safe journey. I can't wait to see the pictures from your amazing 2 days! A big thanks and congrats to both of your son's...your new Marines!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankrom View Post
    Well its nice to see that people are out there supporting future marines! Im looking forward to leaving and joining your son in the ranks.
    Our group departs today for San Diego to cheer for our Marines. There will be twelve of us from Sacramento, Santa Cruz and Texas!

It's wonderful to see boys like yourself choosing the "road less traveled by." I look forward to hearing from you later this year after you come home with your Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

There is a wonderful Marine on this site, Davblay, who writes to recruits while they are at Boot. If you would like to receive letters from a Marine Mom, email me, and I will give you my address.

I am so proud of all you...C.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by marinemama View Post
    Tomorrow should be family day! Have a safe journey. I can't wait to see the pictures from your amazing 2 days! A big thanks and congrats to both of your son's...your new Marines!
    Thank you so much for thinking of us! Received my "United States Marines Mom of Two" sweatshirt yesterday with my platoon t-shirt!

The "Welcome Home Marines" banner will be in front of the house when we get back from San Diego on Saturday.

Always, your boys are in my prayers...C.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    One more testing field
    days cultivating fierceness
    lifetimes of growing.
    Yellowwing,

Your haiku is my inscription in the graduation cards I will present to my sons tonight.

Thank you. C.

Quote Originally Posted by Sempermom66 View Post
    Received my "United States Marines Mom of Two" sweatshirt yesterday with my platoon t-shirt!
    Two Marines......congratulations....God has poured a double blessing on you!!!

Sempermom66...Congratulations on the graduation of your two new Marines. What a glorious time for your family!!

May God Bless and keep you all today and always.

Thread Information