When does select grades post
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

When does select grades post

When do the select grades post on MOL, for PFC, LCPL, CPL and so on?
    Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankNunez1986 View Post
    When do the select grades post on MOL, for PFC, LCPL, CPL and so on?
    Does anyone know?
    What are you referring to?
    Explain more throughly.

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    usually a day or two after the cutting score is approved. my lcpl select grade didnt post till a week after i was selected for lance. mol is slow.

Avenger I hate you. No really, in the Airwing, in Iwakuni, and in the 31st MEU. I can't imagine a better duty station.

Thirty worst is going to Phillipines in the next few weeks right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    What are you referring to?
    Explain more throughly.

On Marine OnLine, before the 1st of the Month it usually shows who's getting promoted next month, i'm trying to find out if im picking up Lance again lol

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Avenger I hate you. No really, in the Airwing, in Iwakuni, and in the 31st MEU. I can't imagine a better duty station.
    bro im just on the 31 worst meu. i hate being here in iwakuni and its not even my duty station. im actually stationed in yuma.

I can't believe you are waiting to see the select grades in MOL when you can see the cutting scores on Marine.mil .... do you even know how to calculate your composite score?

besides, from PFC to Lance is a given 11 months.... if you pick up meritoriously at one of your schools then it's on your 12th month since your first month doesn't count as you would have been promoted on the 2d and not the 1st.

Use some freaking common sense here devil dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    besides, from PFC to Lance is a given 11 months.....
    9 months last I checked, unless it has changed recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    I can't believe you are waiting to see the select grades in MOL when you can see the cutting scores on Marine.mil .... do you even know how to calculate your composite score?

besides, from PFC to Lance is a given 11 months.... if you pick up meritoriously at one of your schools then it's on your 12th month since your first month doesn't count as you would have been promoted on the 2d and not the 1st.

Use some freaking common sense here devil dogs.
    SSGT, if you read my post, im trying to see if im picking up LCPL again, so there is no cutting score from PFC to LCPL.

I was busted down July 15, so that's my date of rank.
    So 9 months from July would have been March, but since i got busted down mid March im hoping i get promoted April 1

SSGT, if you read my post, im trying to see if im picking up LCPL again, so there is no cutting score from PFC to LCPL.
    And the first time around, i waited 9 months not 11, so unless it's changed in the last year, i'm pretty sure it's still 9

I was busted down July 15, so that's my date of rank.
    So 9 months from July would have been March, but since i got busted down mid March im hoping i get promoted April 1
    Hell, if you said so in the first place it would have been easier.

NJP's lock you out for 6 months.
    So 9 months after that.

Double check with your 1stSgt.

holy fvck, yeah..... um.... 11 months is how long you have to wait to pick up Cpl.... sorry Marines...

at least you got my point.

PFC, I did clarify in the second part of my first paragraph... so if you read MY post you'd see what I meant.... even though the timeline make me look like a retard.

Thread Information