Going to Boot Camp March 30th to Parris Island, anyone else? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Family Free Member SmithAdrian's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Think of every insult you can for the word queen, then add about 50 more.

That's what they'll say.

Just about anything you can imagine.

oh that makes it all better, iam in 1st Bn, my drill Instructors are nice though, and supposably i have the best chow hall on PI

I'm leaving the 30th as well

Miami, FL

Quote Originally Posted by NRQ View Post
    oh that makes it all better, iam in 1st Bn, my drill Instructors are nice though, and supposably i have the best chow hall on PI
    You're kidding right? There is no such thing as a nice Drill Instructor as far as recruits go.

And the only thing you'll enjoy about the nice chow hall is eating everything as fast as you can before your Drill Instructor grabs you by your collar and throws your ass out. And you best believe that while you're there, you'll be moving as fast as humanly possible and not looking at anything but your tray in front of you.

I think you have a big misconception about what you're getting in to if you're being serious.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post

And the only thing you'll enjoy about the nice chow hall is eating everything as fast as you can before your Drill Instructor grabs you by your collar and throws your ass out. And you best believe that while you're there, you'll be moving as fast as humanly possible and not looking at anything but your tray in front of you.
    What we use to say to each other was "If you can taste the food, your not eating fast enough!" haha

Marine Family Free Member SmithAdrian's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolerance View Post
    I'm leaving the 30th as well

Miami, FL
    What's your last name, I'll find you at meps monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SmithAdrian View Post
    What's your last name, I'll find you at meps monday morning.
    bunch of us shipping out of Miami monday

a good 4-5 people from my station alone i think

Your name is Queen? Dude, you're going to catch so much sh!t for the next 13 weeks. LOL!
    The DI's will have a heyday,lol.

You're kidding right? There is no such thing as a nice Drill Instructor as far as recruits go.

I think you have a big misconception about what you're getting in to if you're being serious.
    We had times we didn't eat at all, the SDI screaming get the fvck out of my mess hall, sometimes you would be running with your tray and trying to eat, one thing we did was eat at the pit, dust that is, from the chow hall to the pit,lol.

TOMORROW's THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will remember this day for the rest of your lives. I arrived at Parris Island on 3/28/00. The next day you will remember is the day you leave a Marine.

Thread Information