Drivers license in corp? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallboot View Post
    If you still need your license i recommend getting it before you join, your not gunna have time otherwise.
    Not true, there is plenty of time for it if you manage your time wisely and don't mind from which state you get your license.

Now my memory is all messed up. I don't remember any Drivers Improvement Course in boot.

Anyone on here that went to boot camp in 2005 or earlier remember taking that course? Either it is a new thing or I just have a really bad memory.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    Now my memory is all messed up. I don't remember any Drivers Improvement Course in boot.

Anyone on here that went to boot camp in 2005 or earlier remember taking that course? Either it is a new thing or I just have a really bad memory.
    Can't help you Commdog, I went to boot in 94 and don't remember any kind of driving courses.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post

New thing, it used to be mandatory when you reached the Fleet.

Thanks. For a minute there, I thought I had some form of Alzheimer's disease. Apparently it is a new thing, I don't like the idea of them doing it in boot camp... it just doesn't fit right between drill and warrior training.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If memory serves drivers improvement was initiated in 1990 in the fleet. If you were under the age of 25 it was mandatory regardless of rank and all newbies had to take it as soon as they hit the fleet. You couldn't get a base decal without it.

Thread Information