Hi,

I'm a 32 yo guy from Antwerp, I think the second largest city in Belgium (that still means nothing , considering Belgium is like as big as Texas I think ).

a while back I felt the need to start searching the net for forums where Army/USMC men and women gather after so many negative voices come out of Europe against US troops, and those are the only voices that are being heard so it seems.

Let me assure you that there are a significant amount of people here that did not forget what you did for us in terms of kicking the Germans out of our backyards.

It's just that , most of European governments consist of liberal weed growing hippies that just find it cool to bash Americans especially US army and you foreign policies.

It's mainly our magazines, our artists etc that play a leading role in the structural hatered (yes , that's the only word that fits here) against America('s troops) therefor making it look "cool" to bash USA ...

For me that is just inaccepteable ... my heart hurts every time such a loser makes a statement like that on tv.... just cause it's considered as cool in the artist-world.

Me, for example, .. I'm 32 years old , so I didn't experience anything of the Great Wars (only my grandfather did) , so you would say that I hasn't affected me all that much , but that would be completely ignoring our past and dishonouring the sacrifices that were made that established our freedom and democracy how we know it today.

I want to sincerely thank you for those sacrifices, past and present.
Of course I would love to see a world without war, but that just won't happen .... it has never been that way and probably never will be.

I always imagine how it would be like if there wasn't a US army like there is today ... it would look a lot different , let me tell you that.

Whatever a dangerous situation I would ever find myself in wherever in the world ... I would be more than happy to be on the USA - side anytime...

Kind regards,
Wolfie
Belgium