Books Screws Up Drill. Hilarity Ensues. (And More) - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    Yeah, that surprised me as well. He was really motivated, just as cocky, and I think he was squad leader in boot too. Seemed the most likely out of any of us to really enjoy the Marine Corps, but now he wants to forget about it? That is worrying to me.
    I second that.

Credits
    Savings

What, me worry?

Quote Originally Posted by chadhertz View Post
    I second that.

All y'all poolees, hope2bes and other outsiders quit worryin about old Achped. He was voicing a personal opinion common when deployed. One day your buddy wants to re-enlist, the next he wants to chew on the barrel of his 16. It is entirely normal and his way of expressing it was just in keeping with his tradition of sounding off every time the monkey in his head starts clapping. There is nothing to "worry about" so carry on and get back to clowning on cock face.

That monkey looks possess....

Credits
    Savings
    I thought it suited him...

This reminds me of Chucky....

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    All y'all poolees, hope2bes and other outsiders quit worryin about old Achped. He was voicing a personal opinion common when deployed. One day your buddy wants to re-enlist, the next he wants to chew on the barrel of his 16. It is entirely normal and his way of expressing it was just in keeping with his tradition of sounding off every time the monkey in his head starts clapping. There is nothing to "worry about" so carry on and get back to clowning on cock face.

If you were a female....I think you'd be my favorite one.

Credits
    Savings
    Supposin I was, you'd make me want to play for the other team....SF

hey cock face, you don't end the abreviation of rank with a (.)

it's SSgt, Sgt, Other junior Marines.....

not SSgt., Sgt., other junior Marines....

I love this thread... We have an ongoing discussion on community service, with awards and leadership mixed in there, another discussion about motivation/de-motivation, and then we have one make continually talking about liking cock in his face.

Typical Marine banter. Rah.

Oh jeez, make this kid a guide.

I wanna hear the whole platoon sound off, "Aye, Cock Face!"

Being drunk in formation who hasnt been there? right?

lol not drunk enough to wonder off and get a citation for falling asleep on a park bench drunk

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by immaproshooter View Post
    lol not drunk enough to wonder off and get a citation for falling asleep on a park bench drunk
    I could just see that one now. Poor Private HumDiggyDo, wandering off, and falling asleep drunk on a bench in front of Battalion, or Division Headquaters. That story would last a life time.

did it alot at ITB when they wanted us to be in formation by noon on sundays.....never found that bench though...although we had a guy walk out in formation but a55 naked once he was the last one out we didnt even realize it until he got to the formation yup...the following weekend libo was canked

Thread Information