Women at Boot Camp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBit View Post
    Hi, I'm going to PI July 20th, and I haven't really gotten a chance to really get a good talk to any female Marines about boot camp.

I've heard in some cases that female DIs are meaner and I've also heard that the obstacles in some cases are different. Also, what do women do about the "time of the month?" Is there anything else that's different about being in a female training battalion? What should I expect?

Thanks in advance!
    Meaner don't believe everything you hear,lol.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I graduated last November, so it's still pretty fresh in my memory. Feel free to PM me if you want more info. I'll be glad to tell you everything you want to know. I was the one asking as many people I could find the same type of questions you have.

For the most part, you'll figure boot camp out as you go. The little things you're worried about now, you'll laugh about later. But it is definitely true that boot camp is challenging in its own special way for us females. Not only will your fellow recruits get *****y and catty, the Drill Instructors will too. It's a fun and exciting three months.

-PFC Lawrence

ummmm l o l

As far as bootcamp goes, Females do the same thing we do, maybe not indoors but training is the same. I had SSGT flowers at the time come up to me during the Curcible (one of the only time i saw another female) and proceeded to put on my cammie paint on my face, i got messed up when we got back for that one. In the fleet its about the same really i dont see a differance females usually focus more on Marine Corps Regulation then jobs or mos in my opinion.

Hahaha ain't that the truth Tallboot. Thats why you gotta learn the regs so you can put them in their place

"Your MCMAP belt is too long"

"So? Your nails are too long, your bun is too big, and you're f***ing a gunny."

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Matt, if it weren't for WM's, your life in Corps would be pretty damned boring! LOL!

In my opinion, the only reason why WM say female DI are "meaner" is because women are more emotional and let things like yelling, cussing, screaming, mind games, get to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Matt, if it weren't for WM's, your life in Corps would be pretty damned boring! LOL!
    Yes ma'am! They keep my sanity. I suspect it would be different if I was in a unit and worked with them on a daily basis though. I put "it" on a pedestal to begin with, but since I rarely see it, when I do see that bangin little babe with that bun I put it on top of the world.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by giveen View Post
    In my opinion, the only reason why WM say female DI are "meaner" is because women are more emotional and let things like yelling, cussing, screaming, mind games, get to them.
    Or because female Drill Instructors are also more emotional, thus bringing even more random bouts of insanity and mind games into the mix...

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Yes ma'am! They keep my sanity. I suspect it would be different if I was in a unit and worked with them on a daily basis though. I put "it" on a pedestal to begin with, but since I rarely see it, when I do see that bangin little babe with that bun I put it on top of the world.
    LOL...beleive me, it's not much different working with them. It's even worse when you work with the ones that are attractive because you see them everyday.

Its nice to see one everyone now and then, im glad there allowed in ill put it that way. Theres a unwritten requirement, that Female Marines are always sassy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallboot View Post
    Theres a unwritten requirement, that Female Marines are always sassy.
    Here's one that knows what he's talking about

lol aint that the truth

If I had one complaint at all about WMs, its not work related at all. It just has to do with how 99% of them think they're better than you are (the sass...)

That's why I breed angry WM syndrome by dating a submissive little Filipino girl that totally blows her out of the water and puts her right back in her place (Can you sense some hostility here?)

Thread Information