Need some help with discussing decision to girlfriend - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hahaha, girls are ...well all females are that S word that I can't say in this forum.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I do appreciate all of the comments left on this thread. I was just thinking that "yahno maybe it will be the other way around and I.. will meet someone else. Who knows. I guess all i can do is hope for the best.

And actually PFC cwalling you covered this but i just wanted to be sure. After MCT when you get shipped to MOS training, is that when you can bring your own personal property from home, ie: laptop, cell phone, clothes for the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    LOL! This is what I call free entertainment on a Friday night!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? Any of these guys will be more than HAPPY to take care of her while you're gone!
    you are to funny

Quote Originally Posted by brandnew161 View Post
    I do appreciate all of the comments left on this thread. I was just thinking that "yahno maybe it will be the other way around and I.. will meet someone else. Who knows. I guess all i can do is hope for the best.

And actually PFC cwalling you covered this but i just wanted to be sure. After MCT when you get shipped to MOS training, is that when you can bring your own personal property from home, ie: laptop, cell phone, clothes for the weekend?
    i can't say for everyone else,, but i would waite untill you got to your per. duty station and you have your on locker or room where you can lock it up better cause believe it or not there are still crooks around..P.S. if you go and she says she wants to date while your at boot camp and wants your permission. she may not have cheated but that don't mean she would or wouldn't.. you might want to call it off with her untill your sure what you want.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My MOS school was a year long, so , guys had wives, cars, Motorbikes, shared apartments,,,,,,no laptops yet, no cell phones, no playstations,,,,,,,,,you get the picture. If your MOS school was a year, I'm sure things would be different. In life, all things vary.

Thread Information