Info on MOS 2111 - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony View Post
    I was a 2111 and I did go to the field just like a 0311 as I was that also. You can get some wire time and then again it depends on the situation is and if there is problems with weapons at the time also
    Cool....what year did you through Aberdeen Proving Ground....?

Big Jim I went there in Oct 1976 for 2111, then went back in 1979 for 1173 school

Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony View Post
    Big Jim I went there in Oct 1976 for 2111, then went back in 1979 for 1173 school
    Awesome!! Always priviledged to meet another 2111! We definitely have beenthrough some of the same stuff!! SEMPER FI BROTHER....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks for all the replies. I talked to my recruiter last night and he said I'm locked in for 21XX. Thanks again.

I've been trying to get information about this MOS. My recruiter is telling me that's the only job available (21xx) and I was extremely bummed at the start. I've come around a little bit, but I just don't enjoy mechanic work. I'm sure that's a big part of the job, right?

Quote Originally Posted by blackshirts View Post
    I've been trying to get information about this MOS. My recruiter is telling me that's the only job available (21xx) and I was extremely bummed at the start. I've come around a little bit, but I just don't enjoy mechanic work. I'm sure that's a big part of the job, right?
    Yes it is...but its not all the job. This job takes alot of attention to detail and sometimes concentration to ensure everything looks good on paper.....the 2111 Armorer MOS isn't a bad one! I did it for 4 years before I re-upped and was pushed into a different MOS as a secondary. But I always considered myself rifleman and then an Armorer first and foremost.

Thread Information