Anyone in the Southern CT area?
Create Post

Anyone in the Southern CT area?

I am new to this site and recently enlisted into DEP (leaving in August). I was wondering if there were any Poolees in the Southwestern part of CT that wanted to go out and pt daily or something. I look forward to the poolee meetings and when they get canceled (like today), I end up getting a lousy workout in. I go to the gym and run, but I enjoy running outside too and competing with someone. Just wondering if anyone else is around. Thanks for your time,
    Dan Dougherty

*Accidental double post*

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Stamford? ...that's a long way from Hartford. Are you at UCONN now, if you are, I would be glad to go out there and do some PT...maybe not everyday, unless you're paying for my gas.

No, I took the semester off. I might see you for the functions every month. I don't know where the main recruiting office is for you, but the main office here is in Bridgeport, if its the same then I guess I will be seeing in a few saturdays

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I had a poolee meeting on Saturday and it was in Hartford, where my recruiting station is. I live in Windsor, but I went to Eastern last semester.

But...Bridgeport is a long drive.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Dont forget to fill out your profile.

Yea, but that's a pretty far hall for me aswell. You'll find something.

I would but I have no car and I'm broke. I was down there recently for one of the functions in new haven. didn't have to run b/c of snow

I guess I'll be seeing you this coming up March 14th then?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyrotten View Post
    I would but I have no car and I'm broke. I was down there recently for one of the functions in new haven. didn't have to run b/c of snow
    Lmfao to bad im from Minnesota its 5 degrees outside just snowed and were running and i had to take my damn sweatshirt off i was so hot.. ONLY in Minnesota...

Thread Information