Vietnam History Records VA claims
Create Post

Vietnam History Records VA claims

You can get your unit records for your time in Vietnam to validate VA claims online from your home computer. try www.thevietnamfiles.com and get started. In this economy can you wait any longer to get your disability approved and start getting your benefit checks?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    GOOD ONE, DAVID!!! 201 Files, and After Action Reports, really show YOUR personal War History. Thanks, for the web-site!....DOC

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Hum

Tired of others making money off my war....It all should be free !

The Vietnam Files Should Be Free

Interesting post. I spend thousands of dollars of my hard earned money, thousands of hours of time, and the help of many dedicated friends to obtain the records, create the searchable data base, and create the indexed records so the user could find what they need. Then I listen to the "MY WAR" wantabees who think that everything should be free. I have personally helped or represented over 3,000 USMC Vietnam vets get their V.A. disability AFTER the V.A. rejected the claim. I am a 100% disabled USMC combat Vietnam Veteran. When food, gas, utilities, homes, cars, and everything else we depend upon to live is free, I guess the internet will be free too. We have never made any money off the web site thevietnamfiles. We pay our bills, maintain the hard ware and soft ware, and provide user support to subscribers. We do research and copy records for marines and their families at no cost when the need arises. Quit complaing and do something productive. What have you done to improve the quality of life for Vietnam veterans other than blow your horn?

'

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    DAVID...I think some of Leatherneck's Members, didn't understand what your web-site is about. I know some Vets have used lawyers, to help them with personal military history, and filing a claim, for disability. You offer a service, that expedites the process, for a fee. What's wrong with that?? Sounds OK to me!.....SEMPER FI....DOC

Angry Truth Is!!!

Just looking at the bio on Rivas37 reveals a common trait. Graduated boot camp April 1969. A 2 year enlistment. Back then only 8 weeks of boot camp unlike the 12 weeks we went through in 1965, both followed by ITR. If true, Rivas37 was available for service in Vietnam by the summer of 1969. Hardly the intense combt we saw during my tour from January 67 to post TET 68. 1967 and 1968 were the most intense combat action of the Marine experience in Vietnam. then, of course, the "was assigned to Air force" for special ops. How many times have I heard this reason for "can't get the records to prove my combat service" Then critical of those of us who have dedicated our lives and professions to serving our brothers and trying to improve the quality of life against all odds. I'm proud of my service, my efforts, and the efforts of countless other "real combat" vietnam vets who have done the same. Try google "phony veterans" and see how many others do the same critical approach to all that is vietnam veteran. I'll but my experience up for public review anytime.Semper Fi. 65 to 71

Try this site and see the indigity of it all. http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies19.htm Yes, I'll believe it when I see it. Love to get the "Record of Service" and DD 214 from this one.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    DAVID....want a giggle?? When I received my DD214, back in late 69, there was nothing on it!!! I was trying to find a job, fighting with my ex-wife, and trying to "fit in", again. I wanted NOTHING to do with the V.A., so I just tried to live my life, as best as I could. It wasn't till the LATE 90's, that I had to go to the V.A., for some physical, and emotional problems, that's when I "asked" for a 215, got it and still wasn't correct, but all I needed was proof of Combat....C.A.R.! That's when I filed my first claim. Got my 201 file, AND After Action Reports....WHAT A MESS! Dates screwed up, and no record of some of the Combat, my Company was involved in....no record of MY Marines, who were WIA, or KIA, and no record of my Purple Hearts x4!! I just gave up! NOW, I find out that I'm missing my 215, and am trying, MY BEST, to get at least a COPY of it, BUT.....BEAUROCRACY!!!! Same story for LOTS of other Vets, who were wounded, sent to Japan, like me, and had their paperwork get all fvcked up by Govt. ineptness!! My BEST to you, and your web-site....SEMPER FI....DOC

Thread Information