The Hiliary Say - Conspiracy
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member Roberto T. Cast's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

The Hiliary Say - Conspiracy

SEEMS LIKE YOU GYRENES ARE HAVING A LOT OF FUN:

Hey Gyrenes, btrogu, Art Petersn, Sgt BigK, badbob, leroy 8541, hack 4398, Sgt Sostand, firstSghMike, Gary, Mrbsox, Virvar. richgitz, Super Dave, the drifter, Devildogg4ever and other out there.

ALL AGAINST ONE AND ONE AGAINST ALL - THE OTHER VIEW

GET OVER IT. You guys hate the Clintons so much, it seem like if you are jealous of the Clintons for their accomplishments. How they got there, doesn't matter. They did not occupied the White House illigally. The voters of our Nation put them there. The AWOL bushwacker is occupying the white house with the help of the nation's highest court. What Clinton did or did not do is in the past. Get a life and go from there. You guys come across as if you are in love the Clinton's mania. You can not stop talking about it. Another of his lies, the bushwacker is a Texas wannabe. He is not from Texas, he lied, lied, lied, lied, he is from maine and not Texas. Maybe el bushwacker doesn't know where he is from. He should ask his mama. Heh, he claims to be a Texan. No way, HELL will freeze first. If you don't believe me, ask his mama. If anybody should knows, its the mama. The bushwacker is an immigrant from maine but maine does not want him back. How about that?

Former President Clinton, Slick Willy, as some of you call him is no longer your President. Remember you got your bushwacker in office right now. Stop crying over spilled beans. You got your own big liar bushwacker. Remember, the supreme court granted permission for the bushwacker to siege and occupy the white house even though he was AWOL from the reserves. So what is the difference between the bushwacker and Clinton. They both lied. That Clinton was re-elected and serve 8 years as your President you have to mostly give thanks to our generation for putting him there in the first place. Remember draft dodging protesters, they got back at us by re-electing Clinton for a second term. Remember how they hated the Vietnam Veterans? Clinton was their payback. Not only once, but twice. (Double Whammies?)

And after former President Clinton, this nation of ours, thanks to the supreme court KRONIES, placed another liar in occupation of the white house. At least former President Clinton was elected twice by the majority voters in our nation. This is a fact whether you like it or not. He was elected by the people. Former President Abe Lincoln must be turning in his grave to know that the white house is under siege and occupation by a wannabe Texan.

As to the other minor stuff, like about Hiliary's book not being written by her. Remember, el rusho and el hannity, they do the same thing. They don't have time to write all those books and still have time to campaign for the bushwacker thru the media. Ask them and see for yourselves. Its the in thing to do today in our modern times. They find people who know you and know where you stand on different issues. They write it and the author approved it, if it what they want to convey. Your nonesense about Hiliary is just pure nonesense.

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

All this talk about Hilary running for the Presidency in 2008 by you rightous republicans. This is going to come true because you republicans are somewhat responsible for advertising it. Some people listen, especially women. Don't you think they would like to have a women President in the U.S. of A sometime is their lifetime? So keep on advertising it. The U.S. of A is one of the few countries that has never had a woman President. Indirectly, you republicans are advertising for Slick Willy, as you refer to him, to be the "First Man (Gentlemen) or whatever" of the our Nation. Keep on trucking and make it so. Remember, Slick Willy will have more free time this time around than President Hilary. More mouths are going to be opened. Slick Willy will not use the "Five against one method." Think about it.

I, as a democrat, did not vote for Clinton Gyrenes. You Gyrenes criticize any democrate, where living or dead. That what me think most republicans think of themselves as being very rightous with no deviations at all. You always have to have the last word in any discussion. If you don't believe, try and check yourselves when talking to other people in any conversation and situation. Especially if its politics.. See who has the last word.

Remember other BIG LIARS, like Nixon (I didn't do it), bushwacker 41 ( No new taxes and take home more money now in your paycheck. What the buschwacker 41 did not tell the nation was, I'll get you on April 15th, tax time), Reagan (I don't remember).

One of the three is dead or maybe two. Reagan is dead too, or is it that he does not remember.(In spanish we have a saying: Cosa mala no muere. Translation:" Bad thing does not die." (They seem to lasts longer.)

And then there is the ford car or the stumbling guy. He happened to stumbled into the White House. But that's another story.

Of course, this is only one Vietnam Veteran's opinion.

Holy Crap Batman-Gotham's under seige!!
    I don't feel loved-my name was left off the header.
    Whut brought this on??
    Hilary's still a witch btw.

Ya got yer facts, if facts they are, skewed. These things have been previously addressed on this site. Do a little research.

In addition, most of the members who post here are a bit right of center. Yer post and this thread, in their tone, are an invitation to a firefight. We prefer to keep our weapons pointed outsiode the wire around here.

I would address your post item by item in it's entireity, but it would seem that your mind has been made up already.

If you want to address these issues rationally, I would be more than willing to discuss them with you.

Last edited by wrbones; 06-23-03 at 03:07 AM.

I stand for only me!!! I don't give a rats *ss for either one. Clinton was voted in twice, that doesn't mean he was the man. It might mean the average public is a little dingy! As far as it being in the past, and leaving it there, would you say that to Hitler if he was alive? And it's people like you who put them in office, can't you tell? I don't care for either one of them. Both of them are screwing us and as I always say, time will tell! Hillary will never make it. Not long as I am alive!

Other then that, been a good day!

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    #1. Please don't call me a Republican.

#2. I don't hate the clintons. By doing so I would be giving them more emotional energy than they deserve.

Hate affects the hater more than it does the hated.

When I was a kid I used to hate spinach, until I realized that the spinach didn't care.

That simple recognition saved me a lifetime of frustration and wasted emotional energy.

The spinach wasn't worth it, nether are the clintons.

Take two ex-lax, and I hope you feel better in the morning.

As if Arkansas wants the Clinton's back either. As far as Lying History goes, I wouldn't buy it, read it, or borrow it from anyone who would. Wait a minute, there is an outhouse on my father's farm still. Might have a use for it after all. 500 pages-might make a decent wheel chock too.
    Pass the popcorn guys, this might be a long one.

Credits
    Savings
    You sound proud that your a democrat. Almost like saying you where in the Army. They should get rid of both parties and just vote for the best person. Seems like all of the geeks from highschool and college are running this country. Thank God for the MARINE CORPS. Semper Fi Cast.

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I personally see a difference between telling jokes about someone (I've told and laughed at many jokes about presidents - nixon, ford, carter, reagan, bush 1, clinton, and the current president) who says ya gotta hate 'em to laugh at 'em?

Hating the clintons would be a waste of time and energy. I dislike them (which still means little as I do not know them, nor do I wish to) and do not agree with most things that they stand for or promote. Big deal.

All I know is, I make or made (or at least keep/kept) more money under reagan and both bush's than I did under clinton. Bottom line - that's important to me and mine.

Facts of the clinton presidency... he did do some good. He also did some bad. If the good out weighs the bad for you, more power to ya. For me, it did not.

Yeah, and I'm with greybeard - feelin' unloved too for being left off that list!

Bush's resume.....

http://www.crossbearer.com/resume/The_Truth.pdf

Might be something to think about concerning much that is said about his service in the reserves.

the electoral college. A primer

Texas residency requirements

http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/dept/a.../residency.asp

That statement you made really is an attack on all Americans. America has been built by immigrants. In addition, for quite a few decades, our nation has had a pretty fluid and mobile populace. We still have the freedom to move where we wish and live where we want in this nation. Unless you are advocating otherwise....

Cool SOME MORE FACT ABOUT THE DEMOCRATS......

LBJ was President when he escalated the War in Viet Nam, wasn't he a Democrat President...........Didn't LBJ and his cabinet lie to the American People to the true facts about the war. Didn't the Democrats sell out out troops in Viet Nam.........Clinton was more interested in getting some than he was in running this country............Hillary was more interested in the women neighbors...........

Sempers,

Roger

2000 election Supreme Court decision

http://www.cnn.com/2000/LAW/12/scotus.recount.pol/

http://www.teachersfirst.com/election/results.htm

http://search.access.gpo.gov/supreme...tion&x=25&y=21

Keep in mind that most of those folks on the Supreme Court are a little left of center in their politics......

Last edited by wrbones; 06-23-03 at 03:09 AM.

I like Hillary....

Before her make-over

After her make-over

Thread Information