Gaining Wieght/Muscle Mass - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ALSO, you also have to have weight training or you wont go anywhere. You gotta lift HEAVY. Do squats and lunges for lower body and bench (incline and non), curls, tricep push-downs, etc for upper body. Make sure to eat protein after you're workout. Also, incorporate carbs into your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i'm a fairly small person for my age about 110 and 5 foot and i need help gaining wieght but i don't want to take any of that chocolate stuff that you buy in minrel(?) stores that you mix with your drink and stuff, i would greatly appreciate(?) your help. thank you.
    Montser Milk, True mass, Mass XXX
    monster milk tastes amazing if u make it with milk and leave it sit in the frigde for a couple hours mmhhmm yummy plus with milk its more calories

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ok, thanks everyone

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Personally i wouldn't take any supplements. Like someone said above, lift, lift heavy, and lift often. To build muscle, you gotta tear it down first. Dead reps are good reps. Get a lifting partner, bench, squat, cling, and incline heavy weight. Always have a spotter with heavier weight though. Trust me, it'll put on weight.

Quote Originally Posted by MattNC View Post
    Personally i wouldn't take any supplements. Like someone said above, lift, lift heavy, and lift often. To build muscle, you gotta tear it down first. Dead reps are good reps. Get a lifting partner, bench, squat, cling, and incline heavy weight. Always have a spotter with heavier weight though. Trust me, it'll put on weight.
    Okay this little genious is right one the weight lifting but wrong on the supplements.
    heres what u do.
    weight lift 3 times a week thats it, but your going to be doing heavy weight, low reps. low reps as in 4 to 5 if that.
    so lets say Monday you do Chest, triceps and abs. Tuesday u just do a little running, Wednesday hit the gym and do traps,deltoids, upper and lower back, and biceps.
    Thursday just chill maybe do some up hill sprints some type of cardio.
    Friday come back and do all legs.
    while doing the heavy weights and having the days to rest up you are giving your body time to heal up and if u take True mass, monster milk or mass xxx your body is going to be able to heal that much faster.
    but hey thats just me. im diong the opposite of you, im trying to cut so i do low weight high reps and run just about anywhere.

Thread Information