Can I join any military branch with this? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    You ARE the dumbass, I'm a female.

Oh I am so sorry. I couldn't tell from your picture.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by username123 View Post
    What are you talking about "like myself". Are you confused? YOU ARE NOT A MARINE!!! You are correct, I am sure there are a lot of marines that made it to college and just need funding but the MAJORITY of marines are high school graduates. Can you read?
    Step away from the crack pipe and STFU!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yellowwing he must have been looking at YOUR pic - LOL!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Yellowwing he must have been looking at YOUR pic - LOL!
    Oh geez, was he "Cruising"?

hey brother i can't seem to find the rules for this forum in terms of making a profile, etc . i dont need it cuz i have a profile, but i jus cant find it lol.

Moderator please make that ****bird go away...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Another kid watching War Movies, just a pimple on a Sand Fleas Arse, just body bag stuffing, for some Sgt to put in.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    How do people not realize what a bad idea it is to come on a Marine forum and start actin' like he's bigger and badder when he's not even sure he wants to join us?

Hey kid I don't know if your still reading this thread, I agree you should check with a recruiter to find out for sure. Every circumstance is different. Every one makes mistakes, just learn from them. There are incredible Marines out there that have made mistakes. Don't get me wrong there are the chit bags just as there are nasty civilians who don't know there place or remember what they should be thankful for. Even our greatest Marine (Chesty Puller) has been in trouble and even said (No Marine is a real Marine until he has one NJP under his belt).

Marines hold a very high standard!!!!!

I just noticed this!!! hahaha... that's a disgusting yet intriguing image you just put in my head....

Quote Originally Posted by chadhertz View Post
    Dude are you serious? The Marine Corps only lets 5% of applicants in with a GED. It looks like your the one who's "uneducated" . Why are you even on this site? You do know this IS a Marine Corps site made for Marines right? I would suggest you stand down or your gonna get ripped apart!

last year it was 3%... so we tightened up our standards.....

Why do I always miss the fun stuff like the joker last night? I need to start getting on here in the evenings more instead of playing poker!

You know they say that most of the applicants that enter bootcamp on a GED dont make it and end up washing out of boot. And I heard the greatest explanation to that too "They already quit when it got tough, they will probably do it again."

Exclamation

Im only 14 But Ive wanted to be a Marine Scout Sniper since i was 8. Well I recently got arrested for a possesion charge but my blood test came back negative and im doin this thing for the court that will make this charge be erased from my record. But i have to do these "sanctions" to get it erased and one of my sanctions are to visit a Marine Recruiter. My questions are is it to early to visit a marine recruiter and will i still be able to join the USMC even after the charge has been erased from my record?

Thread Information