Can't convince him... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Martin1 View Post
    Uh-oh I bet he'll take real good care of her while your gone.
    A Daddy Jodie!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

yeah lets consider this thread closed...before someone makes another dumb ass comment.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangman21 View Post
    Hey everybody. First off just want to say thanks to everyone who has served and plans to serve in the future. I am 17(turn 18 in june), and am trying to enlist. My overly protective mother has already agreed and signed all of the paperwork but my dad keeps trying to get me to change my mind. Any ideas on how I can get him to agree? Ive wanted to be a Marine since I was in diapers. I could wait but since I have been preparing for this since I turned 15 I want an earlier ship date. Any ideas would help. Thanks.
    I know what you mean. I decided that I wanted to become a Marine when I was turning 17. My parents never wanted me to sign that contract.
    I can't tell you how many times I sat them down and talked to them about joining the greatest branch that man has ever known. They still disagree with me today. My dads side of the family is all Air-Force and my moms side is Army. My Grandpa is a Korean Vet so he didn't like me joining the Corps either. But I just told them that it is gonna happen whether they like it or not. Still I stand by my choice. OO-RAH!

Credits
    Savings

No llores amigo

yeah lets consider this thread closed...before someone makes another dumb ass comment.

You better get some thicker skin than that, buddy. It's only going to get worse from here. Something about world's finest killers means you are expected to be immune to verbal jackassery and everyone feels the need to test you. And I'd like to know just who you were calling a dumb ass...

Credits
    Savings

You're driving this bus, buddy-which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post

You're driving this bus, buddy-which is it?
    As long as there aren't any elephant "floaties" in the lake I would take the lake option.

I said what I said and I was pretty clear about it. And my immunity stops at cracks about my family. So unless you have something to say that I might actually be interested in reading, move on to another thread.

I said what I said and I was pretty clear about it. And my immunity stops at cracks about my family. So unless you have something to say that I might actually be interested in reading, move on to another thread.

and I was talking about poolee martin 1

He meant it so much that he said it 3 times. So you know he's serious!

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    He meant it so much that he said it 3 times. So you know he's serious!
    Or was he stuttering?

and I was talking about poolee martin 1
    Did he just pull rank on a poolee?

E-0 of the Marine Corps!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Did he just pull rank on a poolee?

E-0 of the Marine Corps!!!!!
    mustangman must be the E-0

I think Poolee Martin is something like a E-0.5 since he is at least in the DEP.

Thread Information