USMC Motivation
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USMC Motivation

Thumbs up USMC Motivation

This is motivating trash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEvNF0ZLjLA

I remember doing that course just after field week, it was by far the erriest experience I ever had in boot-camp. It was entirely surreal and had me feeling like I was in Viet Nam. I remember there being a buzz coming from the cars on the hi-way near Eidson Range making the atmosphere all the more creepy

LOL, WEST COAST HAD A HIGHWAY NEXT TO THEIR TRAINING?

LOL! Oh boy, so were the baseball games before or after this training event?

Achped what company in 4th Battalion were you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    LOL, WEST COAST HAD A HIGHWAY NEXT TO THEIR TRAINING?

LOL! Oh boy, so were the baseball games before or after this training event?
    Give me a freaking break, this was in the hills of Camp Pendleton and the Highway in question was a pretty good ways off. As for the baseball games, usually right before the Crucible or after..regardless by that time your basically Marines. We earned our title sweating and bleeding on the damn reaper and all the other hills that surrounded it.

Maybe you should just stfu, I don't care what rank you are either because I take pride in being a Marine and if you try to degrade what I did rather your a Marine or not I take it personal.

Now go away and brag to another east coaster that cares about all your war stories concerning sand fleas and the smell of womens shampoo when the breeze was just right.

Well PFC, I dont really have to tell boot camp war stories because I have Iraq war stories, but that's way above your head because you're not even a showershoe yet. And honestly if you hadn't of just graduated boot camp last month, you wouldnt have gotten so butt hurt about it. Go do MCIs or something...

Sgt Outlaw, I was an honorary guest of every company and every platoon in 4th Bn while I was at the island...every night

lol..kill .

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Well PFC, I dont really have to tell boot camp war stories because I have Iraq war stories, but that's way above your head because you're not even a showershoe yet. And honestly if you hadn't of just graduated boot camp last month, you wouldnt have gotten so butt hurt about it. Go do MCIs or something...

Sgt Outlaw, I was an honorary guest of every company and every platoon in 4th Bn while I was at the island...every night
    Call me a boot if you want but I graduated back in May, 9 months ago. I deploy to Iraq March 2nd..anyhoo..

Relax kids, were all just giving each other a hard time. Semper Fi Marines.

This was on the Documentary channel, it followed them all the way through boot. I think its called Mouths Open, Eyes Click

WOW did anyone else see this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jRawaB1tY

Makes you happy you joined the Marines

Quote Originally Posted by biesseb View Post
    Give me a freaking break, this was in the hills of Camp Pendleton and the Highway in question was a pretty good ways off. As for the baseball games, usually right before the Crucible or after..regardless by that time your basically Marines. We earned our title sweating and bleeding on the damn reaper and all the other hills that surrounded it.

Maybe you should just stfu, I don't care what rank you are either because I take pride in being a Marine and if you try to degrade what I did rather your a Marine or not I take it personal.

Now go away and brag to another east coaster that cares about all your war stories concerning sand fleas and the smell of womens shampoo when the breeze was just right.
    Give me a break. You were less than a yr old when I was crawling around on those hills. Sweating..... ok I can see that. Bleeding..... what did you fall down and hurt yourself? An NO you did not earn your title there young jarhead.

As you put it....... maybe you should STFU. I don't care about your rank either if your not going to show a little respect to those that have blazed the trails that you haven't even seen yet. You need thicker skin. Figured they would have issued you that in bootcamp unless Hollywood has changed that much since I went through.

You say your going to Iraq soon. Be safe and find that thicker skin before you go or you will be another Marine we read about doing something stupid because of what has happened around him.

Quote Originally Posted by biesseb View Post

Boy if you would have said something like that to one of my Cpl's you would have had no teeth by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight86 View Post

That's some good moto!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight86 View Post

Now thats just plain disrespectful to the Army veterans of old .WTF I can see the AirForce doing something like this .....Guess not . You know theyre talking about a fat camp @ Ft. Jackson for REALLY overweight recruits , I still wouldn't join the Army

Thread Information