Graduated 23 Jan 2009 3rdBN I CO - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congrats Marine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wannbemackb View Post
    Im not sure if your just mistaken or lying but 2nd Bat F Co had graduation on 23 Jan 2009, I should know is was there PFC Mackey 2129. Lima is behind Fox anyways
    2nd Bn Fox Co. did graduate on 23 Jan, 2009, however that was MCRD SD. 3rd Bn India Co. and 4th Bn Oscar Co. graduated from MCRD PI on 23 Jan, 2009 as well. This is according to the Depot websites.

Congrats and Semper Fi, Marine.

Brought back great memories of shivering my azz off under a poncho liner during Cold SOP. God forbid you forgot to stow it in your seabag before lights.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Congrats and Semper Fi, Marine.

Brought back great memories of shivering my azz off under a poncho liner during Cold SOP. God forbid you forgot to stow it in your seabag before lights.
    I never used my poncho liner for that reason. I didnt want to be the one to leave it out at lights. Some times I would wake up at like 1 or 2 still at attention. Great times

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Marine,Semper Fi.

Congratulations.

First off, it is not an "EGA." I don't know what the hell that means. Personally I earned my Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, and shutter when it is disrespected by shortening it.

And a lot of Drill Instructors or former Drill Instructors shudder at the abbreviation "DI," but I'm not going to harp on that.

And Herm, that frikkin' sucks. I would hate to have to run to my graduation in my Charlies and be all sweaty in front of my parents. Even if you were in Cammies, that's freakin' unsat.

If my Senior were running the show when that happened, he would have gotten whoever driving the bus fired on the spot (be it a civilian) or reemed their ass a new one (if a Marine). But hey, my Senior was just the man like that and got things accomplished.

Thread Information