Any Corpmans out there?
Create Post

Any Corpmans out there?

Hey guys,

Are there any corpsmans or ocs grads (within the last decade i guess) out there that can help me out with a few questions?

Mareen.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Antonio....feel free to P.M. me, anytime. If I don't have an answer, I'll be straight, and lead you to the correct Doc. If you've grown a "third eye", not to worry, I just put a patch over mine, in daylite, and take it off, at night!! Sarcastic old F**k....HUH?? Help IS AVAILABLE!.....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek

Corpsmen...

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    TOP....I'm not sure how to post this, but I'll try. I saw in, The Marine Corps History Forum, a story about "Fix Bayonets!" I'll make this short. In 69, my Platoon was on a Company ambush, near Mutter's Ridge, in the middle of the night. We were told that a Regiment of N.V.A., were in the area. WELL....before the Gunny, or Staff Sgt., finished his call to "fix bayonets", we were over run, and I saw a s**tload of bayonets coming my way. What happened after that first charge....I do not want to recall. My flak jacket, saved my sorry ass, 3 times, that night, bur our casualties were overwhelming. A nightmare, that I deal with, at least 3 times a week, Zoloft, and Alprazolam, do not help. I apologize for spilling my guts, but there are some "triggers", that just make my life unbearable. SORRY.......SEMPER FI....Doc Greek

Corpsmen are a Marine's best friend...a Marine themselves in many ways. Thanks doc.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    OKAY.....YOU SH!THEADS......Who needs thier jungle-rot cleaned up?? I've got a large bottle of Peroxide, and a "new" scrubby, and enough 4x4's to cover whatever you've got! NEXT TIME....in the SAW-GRASS, ROLL DOWN YOUR SHIRT SLEEVES....NUMBNUTS!!.....Boy...that made me feel GOOD! Sorry!.....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek

For the Corpsmen!

I work at the MEPS (Joint Command) so I decided to give the Navy Corpsman that works in my section a little tribute this morning. I whipped out the iPhone, zipped over to the YouTube application, and pulled up "In the Navy" by the Village People. Boy was that fun!!!! Have you bugged a Sailor today?

Mareen

I'm not sure which is better, 1 package of generic band-aids or the 2-1 deal on a box of assorted.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I found out, with unpleasent experience, that if you are gashed, by something sharp....use a mini, or maxi pad, to cover the wound....works GREAT!! NO, NOT THAT WOUND!! That will NEVER heal!!.....DOC

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    I found out, with unpleasent experience, that if you are gashed, by something sharp....use a mini, or maxi pad, to cover the wound....works GREAT!! NO, NOT THAT WOUND!! That will NEVER heal!!.....DOC
    thats to funny you old S.O.B. million of comic out of work and your here. you missed your calling Semper Fi my friend doc

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    HERE'S one for you Grunts!! Went to a DAV Post, and had some really good talk, with Vets, from 3 different Wars! OUT OF THE BLUE.....comes this "Marine", to try and intimidate me! Called me a "CORPSE- MAN", and implied that the DOC, that treated him, in NAM.....FVCKED UP, and paralyzed him, from waist down! Tried very hard, to be sympathetic, and offered to help him, with the V.A., thats when the sh!t hit the fan!! It was like a bar fight, while on R & R, in Thailand!! OF COURSE....I ENJOYED THE HELL OUT OF IT!! Two black eyes, cut left ear, bloody nose.....and sore for three days! NO COPS....handeled it ALL there! Marine apologized, and so did I, and we ALL stayed till 3am, shooting the sh!t!!! Brought back some REALLY GOOD MEMORIES!!! Getting all teared-up, just thinking about it.......SEMPER FI.....DOC

lol

Damn DOC..you wild lmao!!

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    MAREEN....There are plenty of great Corpsmen, on this web-site, BUT.....they won't speak-up! This is a GREAT site to blow off steam, or meet-up with old buddies, or just give some Grunts, a hard time! NOTHING WRONG WITH ALL OF THAT!! Where the HELL are they????......DOC

You can find plenty of corpsmen who can help you in your issues. Go through various search engines so that you can get relevant info.

Doc, thanks for the posts. I love to hear 'em all!

My Dad is a former Navy Corpsman (now Ret. Navy)!

Ooh-Rah!
    Semper Fi!

Thread Information