Looking For Marines - Page 74
Create Post
Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1805
    Until my last breath, every Marine, past and present, male and female, can count on me to have their back.

Airwingers are always ready to go.
    just tell us where and we will DESTROY it!

Told my 18 year old son the other day, I would trust ANY Marine Past/Present to have my back in a fox hole, The only way the bad guy would get to me was if the Marine was dead...
    I could NOT say the same for any Army Person
    Any Marine would be trusted with my back, Amry I'd have to watch 360 degrees

have no fear , comm is here !!!!

got my Ka Bar sharpend and im ready to do this thing

Point me in the right direction, and I'm sure they will breach the rles of ingagement. Praise Chesty Puller and pass the ammo!

Marine forever

I can't imagine being anything but a Marine. The only military organization where the title is EARNED not freely given. When people ask if I am a Marine and I say yes, I love seeing the respect in their face.

Semper Fi Marines

toall

it looks like we are all feel the same way . wishing we where still in the corp.

What do you mean wishing, i'll always be a Marine, just not on active duty right now, but i'm just a phone call away.

wishing we where on active duty iswhat it mean.

Yes Staff Sargeant I know what it means, I was just being a smart @$$. you seem to suffer from the thing that every staff nco suffers from. very little sense of humor LOL. I think its now time to shut my suck and stop this post before I get in any more trouble. its been 15 years since I had been chewed out by a Staff Sargeant. thanks . ooh rah.

I am on board, just need an M1, I still have my M2 Carbine. don`t know much about those plastic rifles.

I'm so thankful to have been in, that it's just pitiful..... There's no other outfit like it in the world.

The Real Band of Brother's - United States Marines!!

Best thing I ever did in my life. 46 years after enlisting, I still reflect on my experience as U.S. Marine. I would do it all again, and re-up today if they would take me. Semper Fi to all Marines!! Remember, once a Marine, always Marine.

Semper Fi Brothers! I'll always have all your backs!!

Thread Information