Question about Vehicles on base
Create Post

Question about Vehicles on base

I have heard from people that you are not allowed lifted trucks on Marine bases, but from others you are allowed. I've googled but can't find anything. So thought this would be the best place to ask the question.

Thanks in advance

Credits
    Savings
    As long as it's legal in your state of residence, you're probably ok. *Not an official answer* I see plenty of nice trucks and all kind of crazy jacked up numbnuts around here (Pendleton), so I suppose it's ok.

You must of never been on a Marine Corps base. You can't go outside without seeing a lifted truck or mustang somewhere around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame View Post
    You must of never been on a Marine Corps base. You can't go outside without seeing a lifted truck or mustang somewhere around.
    He wasn't asking about mustangs.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post

Unless that Mustang was lifted...

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bHNJDWJJAHwBU4yjzbkF/SIG=12eaboq1h/EXP=1231249097/**http%3A//www.boringstar.com/bear_mtn/cars_mustang_lifted.jpg[/IMG]

As previously stated, as long as the truck is legal in the state that it is registered in, it will be fine. If you ever decide to register it in another state then you need to check into their laws for lifted vehicles. Some states have a "Bumper Height" law and/or a "tire size" law.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    I know he wan't talking about Mustangs. I was joking about how many trucks, and mustangs I seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame View Post
    I know he wan't talking about Mustangs. I was joking about how many trucks, and mustangs I seen.
    Next time be more clear, Carry On.

thanks guys, i was bummed at 1st but now im good to go

exactly what i wanted to hear (:

Thread Information