has any one seen one of these?
Create Post

has any one seen one of these?

i have a brass sign from a marine corps recruiting station in chicago dated 1866 and was wondering if any one had seen one of these because i can't find any info on it execpt a referance to the lt that is mentioned on the sign in a ad from the chicago tribune dated may 14th 1866.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1419.jpg‎
Views:	181
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	6525  

boosted350z,hey your probably a nice guy,I dont know,but I'm going to be nice to you now.
    Around here we PROFILE,first.
    We also Capitalize the M in Marine,and the C in Corps..
    If you are a Marine you should already know this,It's part of Pride in The Corps.
    UNDERSTAND..?

i apologize, i am a former marine and if i lost 4 fingers i would type just as fast. as far as profile first i dont know what you mean im not a big furom guy i was just looking for a little help with what i think is a really cool part of our history

Quote Originally Posted by boosted350z View Post
    i apologize, i am a former marine and if i lost 4 fingers i would type just as fast. as far as profile first i dont know what you mean im not a big furom guy i was just looking for a little help with what i think is a really cool part of our history
    boosted,my man,go to the top of the page you're on,find where it says "My Info"and click on.
    You'll come to a page that says My Control...something or other.
    On the left side you'll see where it says Profile,click on the first option and you'll scroll down to where there are some questions.Type in your answersand scroll to bottem,click on save---- and you're good to go...I hope...good luck

Never did see one of them things before.

this capital M for marine corps is bull**** people say you need to capitalize the M
    i am as much marine as the next one and i don't capitalize it and i have as much pride as the next marine why don'yt you people get off your high horse when people ask for help

Doesn't sound to me like anyone is on a high horse except you tgwkreu7. I take pride in my Corps and Marine is fvcking proper noun - 'nuff said. If you don't like reply, don't fvcking reply!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG View Post
    Doesn't sound to me like anyone is on a high horse except you tgwkreu7. I take pride in my Corps and Marine is fvcking proper noun - 'nuff said. If you don't like reply, don't fvcking reply!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    Hey Ed,you took the words out of my mouth.
    I did'nt want to show disrespect to the old salt.

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG View Post

SEMPER FI,

hahahahahahahahahaha, you really took the words right out of my proverbial mouth... that is perfect.

if you don't respect the Marine Corps, at least respect the Language!!!! fvck!

hahaha, you owned him... he is now your b!tch to do with as you please in this thread! hahahaha.

no offense "tg" but you did get owned.

Ol Sarg, ecfree and SSgt Petzold...all I can say is .....
    SEMPER FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I see some of us were taught right from wrong...............and it stuck!
    Give 'em Hell Marines!!!!!!!

Thread Information