Ear Piercing - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ear Piercing

Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    You know what though, I think he has a little bit of potential we called him out on it and he did come clean. Thats more than I can say I wouldve done when I was his age. I was a little Sh*t back then and I would have just dropped off the face of the earth and avoided you guys. He's moto to go, so moto that he thinks hes already there.

Kid....now that your profile is in the correct format now, go to your recruiters and talk to them let them know that you cant enlist yet but want to come to the poolee functions and do all that you can to get prepared for when you finally enlist. It helps...

And to everybody else....back the f*ck off....I'm taking him under my wing to help guide him on here and on his path to become a US Marine.

Do your thing dude, but I gotta ask, have you read all his other posts??

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Do your thing dude, but I gotta ask, have you read all his other posts??
    Yea I've read quite a few, he's a kid, I was a little prick when I was his age too, he just needs to be humbled a little and I think by us calling him out we've taken the first step on leading him on the right path....I know a million kids who by being called out would reply with negativity he did not. He apologized, and was honest that he had did wrong. With the proper guidance he will be good, now he wont be no Corporal Kirby cause no one can be that good (gotta have positive self image) but I can make him close enough if he lets me.

You know what though, I think he has a little bit of potential we called him out on it and he did come clean. Thats more than I can say I wouldve done when I was his age. I was a little Sh*t back then and I would have just dropped off the face of the earth and avoided you guys. He's moto to go, so moto that he thinks hes already there.

Kid....now that your profile is in the correct format now, go to your recruiters and talk to them let them know that you cant enlist yet but want to come to the poolee functions and do all that you can to get prepared for when you finally enlist. It helps...

And to everybody else....back the f*ck off....I'm taking him under my wing to help guide him on here and on his path to become a US Marine.
    It will take more than you to tell us to back the f*ck off, your wings aren't big enough btw.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    It will take more than you to tell us to back the f*ck off, your wings aren't big enough btw.
    Balls ain't big enough either. LOL!

You can have this kid mg - he's probably not going to be worth your time but.............have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Balls ain't big enough either. LOL!

You can have this kid mg - he's probably not going to be worth your time but.............have at it.
    I have no fear sis wouldn't be the first kid I put under my Wing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    In the 80's on Ka-bay a corporal walked into the front gate and got the standard ID check. The MP noticed he was wearing an ear ring and told him to take it out then wrote him a ticket. The ticket went to his command and as a result he recieved battalion office hours and was busted from Cpl to PFC. All this because was dumb enough to wear an ear ring.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Uhhhhhh......................are you drinking the bong water again Sgt7477? I'm on your side - you told mgkusmc that his wing wasn't big enough to tell you to back the fk off this kid - I replied to that with his balls ain't big enough either (to tell ANY of us to back the fk off this kid).

Who you wanting to put under your wing? Did I miss something somewhere?

Now, back to DFL. You know, the ONLY way I will even pay attention to anything you post (unless it's sooooooo unbelievably stupid that I just can't help myself but to post a smart a$$ reply to it) from here on is for YOU to prove ME wrong. If you are really serious about wanting MY Title, take your country butt down to that Recruiter's office and get with the program. Quit telling all your friends that you're going to do this and that. Put your money where your mouth is! I'll still be here (God willing) when you are legal enough to sign - let's see how dedicated YOU are to getting that Title!

THIS SHI* IS BETTER THAN TV !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    In the 80's on Ka-bay a corporal walked into the front gate and got the standard ID check. The MP noticed he was wearing an ear ring and told him to take it out then wrote him a ticket. The ticket went to his command and as a result he recieved battalion office hours and was busted from Cpl to PFC. All this because was dumb enough to wear an ear ring.
    You can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Uhhhhhh......................are you drinking the bong water again Sgt7477? I'm on your side - you told mgkusmc that his wing wasn't big enough to tell you to back the fk off this kid - I replied to that with his balls ain't big enough either (to tell ANY of us to back the fk off this kid).

Who you wanting to put under your wing? Did I miss something somewhere?

Now, back to DFL. You know, the ONLY way I will even pay attention to anything you post (unless it's sooooooo unbelievably stupid that I just can't help myself but to post a smart a$$ reply to it) from here on is for YOU to prove ME wrong. If you are really serious about wanting MY Title, take your country butt down to that Recruiter's office and get with the program. Quit telling all your friends that you're going to do this and that. Put your money where your mouth is! I'll still be here (God willing) when you are legal enough to sign - let's see how dedicated YOU are to getting that Title!
    No 84 never did that bong sheet, under my wing like listen the f*ck up I'll show you the way kid, enough said.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    What's this "under my wing" sheeeet, who are you guys Captain Saveahoe

You are too young to know.

I thought I left some popcorn around here... Ah! There it is!

Continue my fine gents... I rather enjoy live theatre when I have the chance to observe.

I do have but one small question to ask before we progress: Is anyone actually near the young lad or is this "Wingship" being conducted impersonally and from afar?

Just curious.

All I'm saying is we were all young once, you gotta remember what it was like to be a high school kid, he f*cked up we called him out on it he came clean didnt try to lie or decieve us anymore, which takes balls to admit your wrong. We can ease up on him is what I'm saying, if you guys decided to give up on every kid and make him an outcast because he made a mistake then what type of Marines are we to treat possible future Marines like that. I mean we want him to learn from his mistake, and I think by him fessing up hes taken a step in the right direction. Leave him alone he's just a kid. I dont care if I dont have the wing span or the balls in your mind, sitting here humiliating kids isnt what Marines do....thought you guys would understand that.

All I'm saying is we were all young once, you gotta remember what it was like to be a high school kid, he f*cked up we called him out on it he came clean didnt try to lie or decieve us anymore, which takes balls to admit your wrong. We can ease up on him is what I'm saying, if you guys decided to give up on every kid and make him an outcast because he made a mistake then what type of Marines are we to treat possible future Marines like that. I mean we want him to learn from his mistake, and I think by him fessing up hes taken a step in the right direction. Leave him alone he's just a kid. I dont care if I dont have the wing span or the balls in your mind, sitting here humiliating kids isnt what Marines do....thought you guys would understand that.
    We do Marine it was all in fun maybe we took you wrong.

Thread Information