Marines and Attitude
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Marines and Attitude

Can you believe I was banned from a so called "ALL Marine" message board because I voiced my opinion and the moderator, which he says is a Marine, banned me and revoked my privileges. I wasn't even addressing my voice to the moderator, another Marine and I started to exchange pleasantries like only knuckleheads can do and I got banned! Thats just my 2 cents never thought I'd see the day when Marines turn on Marines. LATA

Eric

Also the message board I mention has Leatherneck.com listed on their web site.

I hear what your saying. Just wanting to voice and rant, as Marines we all need to sitck otgether regardless the issues. LATA

Eric

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ATTITUDE!?! WHAT ATTITUDE?!? I AIN'T GOT A FRIGGIN ATTITUDE!!! Hehehehe... Voice and Rant away at the E-Club and maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be Nice Big BRAWL. OOH-RAH!!! Semper Fi Brother, Dave

Registered User Free Member Phil's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by virwar
    ATTITUDE!?! WHAT ATTITUDE?!? I AIN'T GOT A FRIGGIN ATTITUDE!!! Hehehehe... Voice and Rant away at the E-Club and maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be Nice Big BRAWL. OOH-RAH!!! Semper Fi Brother, Dave
    Those Nice Big Brawls are why I was just a L/Cpl when I finished my active duty. Oh well, gettin' some is gettin' some! *Finishes his Budweiser and punches the guy nearest him*

All of the above and welcome to this board! I have noticed some of these message boards have little clicks (groups) that only pay a few any mind. They only notice anything you contribute if they think it is wrong. Once again, welcome & Semper Fi!!

Registered User Free Member Barndog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah and if ya really want to fire up, check out Chesty's Hooch in the Forum's link.

That's where you can really express yourself as a Marine.

Semper Fidelis - To the Corps

Barndog

Originally posted by Devildogg4ever
    All of the above and welcome to this board! I have noticed some of these message boards have little clicks (groups) that only pay a few any mind. They only notice anything you contribute if they think it is wrong. Once again, welcome & Semper Fi!!
    Got that right DD4ever...Sgt. Grits is one big azzed click for one...guess ya gotta be a 'winger' or a boot-kisser over there. Lot different here and most other boards..

Welcome aboard MP4Life and Semper Fidelis

Gee, I hope this post don't start a fire-fight!...

Marines should be alowed to voiced their opinion that was Chicken Sh*t to ban you. he must have been a Cook or something he couldnt stand the heat so he kick you out of the Kitchen
    hehehehe Leatherneck.com is my home and i am not leaveing unless they shut it down

Credits
    Savings
    Or unless you have a friend make a really funny pic out of ADMIN and he bans your posting priveledges!!
    Yeah, this is home and there isn't any place like it.
    If someone dares to come in our home as a fraud they are screwed...we have some really good MP's here!!!
    HI JOE AND DANE!!

Damn. Admin wouldn't do something that chicken**** would he?

Marine must have an attitude or something....

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...6893#post36893

Credits
    Savings
    No Warren, He wasn't chicken sh1t...he just didn't want it posted cause it made him laugh so hard he peed himself!!
    HEE HEE HEE

Cool TOO FUNNY............

It had me laughing so hard, had tears in my eyes and I was rolling on the floor.......LMAO

Don't we Marines have an ATTITUDE ............LOL

Sempers,

Roger

PS: Admin has an advantage over us.......LMAO

Registered User Free Member Barndog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Dammit Dane....

All dis time I thought you was sleepin.......

Thumbs up

You need to quit reading my mind, arzach! It's not safe in there!!

Thread Information