No more stupid jokes! - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by iamarepublican View Post
    Last response.
    I said it was a bad idea, really was, worst decision I've made on the internet.
    I regret it, wont happen again.
    I feel sutpid, I've had Marine after Marine, tell me to do the right things on here.
    I guess, theres a whoooooolllleeee lot I have to work on.
    I'm convinced you're socially retarded.

I honestly don't have a problem with your last thread. If you would have done what it looked like you did, I would have had an issue. I don't think it was funny, but I also don't think it was that big of a deal. Stupidity happens here daily, some just stands out a little more than others.

If you really do have the scar, don't worry about it. The people at MEPS will see it and will ask questions. If you need a waiver they'll get it taken care of for you. I'm scarred up from motocross accidents and surgeries and it wasn't even mentioned.

Poolees should lay off, it's not his fault he's half retarded... least he didn't say "ha" after he tricked us... anyway, why don't you go ask your buddy the recruiter if your scar will be a problem.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by iamarepublican View Post
    Sorry Marines and Poolees
    that last thread was strictly a joke.
    My recruiter and I thought it would be some funny ****, just to see how many times I would get called stupid,especially by the senior Marine members.
    But, it was all in good humor, so no more stupid jokes like that till I find something else thats even more funny.

But on a serious note..
    BR34 said something about waivers for scars.
    I have a huge (about 6 inches long) scar from a skateboard accident when i was younger, no broken bones, nothing serious, just a huge scar!
    Is that going to be a problem when I enlist?

Thanks Poolees and Marines, I appreciate your time!

So your profile is not a joke? Kid, you are sick. Bad sick. You'll never get a bit of assistance out of me and I challenge all others to follow suit.
    • About iamarepublican
      First Name
      gollumn
      Last Name
      apparently i am two people in one.
      Favorite Marine
      nadda
      Current City
      hell
      Current State
      Alabama
      Hometown
      mordor
      Home State
      Idaho
      High School
      im a drop out
      Ethnicity
      Hispanic/Latin
      Zodiac Sign
      Libra
      Occupation
      ballet persona
      Colleges Attended
      cowgirls live!
      Interests
      being two people in one
      Favorite Quote
      i love being two people in one
      Favorite Color
      pink
      Favorite Movie
      back yard sluts 5
      Favorite Book
      hustler

Credits
    Savings
    I timed out on the edit bit, but I agree 100% on what Dave says ...

Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    IMHO it is buttheads like you, and your recruiter, that make a mockery of this and other sites! Maybe your recruiters NCOIC or SgtMaj might not think this is to funny!

What you two have done is tear down the very fabric of this site and what we stand for. Thanks to your prank, the Marines on this site will be careful before we answer any serious question posted here!

As far as your new question on this thread, I don't care if you get a waiver ot not! I don't care IF you become one of us! You do not have the honor, nor does your recruiter, if he condones this behavior, to wear our uniform!

We Marine come on this site to help you poolees (if that is what you are) and this is the thanks we get!

I hope you guys get a good laugh out of it, because you set back the encouragement poolees get here by 5 years. So laugh it up. I know I thought it was funny! (not)!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    In the words of our Bro Cpl Dave Blaylock, "Dumbass!"

Thread Information