1st BN Delta Company
Create Post

1st BN Delta Company

Just graduated on Friday and finally earned the title Marine! Unfortunately another person from this site has had a major setback as of right now. JoshTKY is what his name on here is and he was in my platoon (1095) all the way up to the day before we had the crucible. He got dropped a day before the crucible because he fractured his hip. He was one of my really good friends in the platoon and I know he didn't write that much on here but if you want to write him encouragement I have his address and I think it would be great if he could get even more mail. Just PM me for his address. He is motivated and I know he'll earn the title...he is out 4-12 weeks, so hopefully sooner then later. Also, I wanted to thank Cpl Blaylock for writing us when he did both of us were very grateful for those letters! Oh my Senior Drill Instructor told us to tell you that a Cpl of Marines never retires! So thank you for everything you do. Poolees if you have questions about boot camp you can ask them and I'll answer them as best I can. But again PM me for his address, it really sucks he had to get dropped 1 day before the crucible.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations Marine! The Corps is something that will always be with you now. Live up to it and Lead. Semper Fi

Haha I was apart of pl 1095 too bowman its tanaka and ye we lost a few of our own through the 3 months

Hey I'm sorry to hear about your friend. This is the 5th or so time I've heard about someone having problems with their hip male and female. Is there an obstacle or activity in boot camp that messes with your hip the long humps or is it just everything?

I've had hip pain before and I want to know what to expect >_<

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Marines! I'm a friend of Josh's and it's nice to see you mention him.

How was your Turkey Day dinner as Marines?

Haha whats up Tanaka!? Yeah we did lose quite a few people. Humphrey and Thompson were the worst ones to lose though because they got dropped soooo close to the end and same with Melberg. So friggin happy to finally be a Marine though. Regardin the question about how Thompson injured his...it happened during BWT when we were doing the rushes (I'm up...they see me...I'm down). And the Thanksgiving Day dinner was mad good and it was pretty much the first day we were treated like Marines.

Ye we were finnaly treated someone decnt. But the rushes is deff what took thompson out he just landed wrong and it went down hill fast. BWT is no joke at all

Congrats! Could graduation have been any colder? lol

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyBowman View Post
    Haha whats up Tanaka!? Yeah we did lose quite a few people. Humphrey and Thompson were the worst ones to lose though because they got dropped soooo close to the end and same with Melberg. So friggin happy to finally be a Marine though. Regardin the question about how Thompson injured his...it happened during BWT when we were doing the rushes (I'm up...they see me...I'm down). And the Thanksgiving Day dinner was mad good and it was pretty much the first day we were treated like Marines.
    That explains a lot. He didn't mention in the letter I got last week that he fell during BWT. Thanks for explaining that.

I can only imagine how awesome it was to be a Marine on Thanksgiving. I am sure you had a LOT to be thankful for.

Quote Originally Posted by Parks View Post
    Congrats! Could graduation have been any colder? lol
    O someone from our sister company congrats marine! And ye it was freezing and then it started to rain.....that was great lol

Thread Information