Want to join but. .
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want to join but. .

Some questions, I looked for the first cannot find anything on it.

1. past drug use 10years ago, no convictions, but used methamphetamines and marijuana should I tell, will it disqualify me?

2. Age 27 attending college to old?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Seriously? Another one?

BigAl UP!

Was the first question asked before? I did a search for it but could not find anything.

Cool K

Seriously dude- Drug use from 10 years ago, no convictions, tell them and move on if your clean no big deal. The whole age thing, thats not a big deal either, we had a guy that was 35 in boot camp. Sounds like to me your looking for excuses, and want us to talk you out of it.

Thanks on the advice, trust me I want to do this I just want to see were I stand on a bad past. I have Marines in my family and friends, brother being shipped out to security detail in Iraq. He is serving his second term in the Marines! I am looking to be proud of what I do and have honor every day that I am making a difference for myself and the people around me.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If you don't fill out that profile, you'll be making a difference getting your a$$ chewed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Axia2 View Post
    Some questions, I looked for the first cannot find anything on it.

1. past drug use 10years ago, no convictions, but used methamphetamines and marijuana should I tell, will it disqualify me?

2. Age 27 attending college to old?
    The best I can do for you is go army we don't need any ****birds in our beloved Marine Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    The best I can do for you is go army we don't need any ****birds in our beloved Marine Corps.
    Fu@king OOH-RAH SGT!

Lol, you telling me there's no past drug use in Our Corps? You boys missed the 60's & 70's

You need to be square with your answers and do not hide anything. Tell them about your past !! You shouldnt have any issues if what you are saying is true....As far as age, if you are physically fit there wont be any issue there. In fact it can be used to your advantage in that you have had more experience as far as life goes than a 17/18 year old just out of H.S. You would have a better chance to be an Honor Marine at Graduation.
    ...Semper Fi...

Dont tell them. If it was 10 years ago and you havent used it since, dont make it a big deal. Like no one here has ever made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Lol, you telling me there's no past drug use in Our Corps? You boys missed the 60's & 70's
    Never missed them years.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    Dont tell them. If it was 10 years ago and you havent used it since, dont make it a big deal. Like no one here has ever made a mistake.
    You should tell them, why hide things and make it worse if they find out?

We aint telling you to lie but seriously dude how many drug tests can see if you have done drugs 10 years ago, like common sense bro.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanB View Post
    We aint telling you to lie but seriously dude how many drug tests can see if you have done drugs 10 years ago, like common sense bro.

Yeah dont lie tell the the truth,you smoked a lil marijuana ONCE or TWICE experimenting 10 years ago but it wasnt your cup of tea. Do you see how that works. Nobody knows If your even telling the truth about doing meth maybe your doing it right now.You wouldnt meet a hot chick then ruin it by first telling her your name then how you would like to put her in your special version of the boston crab.

Thread Information