Fatbody Wannabe here... - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Between you and your recruiter you should be within marine corps standards before you to to boot in mr green belt will ne your closest budy for 3 months, but you don't want that, If u really wanna be a marine push yourself to lose the weight, all it takes is a little dedication In will power in you won't be that fat kid from Nebraska but that built marine that used to b fat from Nebraska.

if you put your mind to it there isn't anything you can't do you keep programming yourself to do what you want and it will get done don't let anything interfer with what you want to accomplish you can do it good luck

One Hec of a Child

Quote Originally Posted by tgwkreu7 View Post
    if you put your mind to it there isn't anything you can't do you keep programming yourself to do what you want and it will get done don't let anything interfer with what you want to accomplish you can do it good luck
    You should be within marine corp range by now. I have to commend you on your efforts despite a later post. That's truly amazing and you won't regret it.

All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.

Hey Marines and Poolees!
    Im checking in again...I needed a bit of moto (things are getting kindof tough again...im increasing running distances fast, changing foods, etc), and im excited.
    This morning, I weighed in at 197 pounds. Im feeling pretty good.
    Check this out. 13.5 weeks: 60 lbs gone.
    Heres the before we all know:

And here is me now:

So, I promise this time I wont update until June, when I plan to have most (if not all) of my excess body fat gone. I plan by the end of my school year (june 1st-ish), to be in pretty good shape to train hard this summer.
    I also start weight training class in 4 days, im guessing it wont exactly be detrimental to my goal

Thanks again for all the moto and help, Marines. And poolees.
    See you all again in 15 weeks.

Thanks again!!!

Oh, and, I put the toilet seat down.

Keep up the hard work, Good Luck.

Very good job. I can see quite a difference from your last picture. Im sure you are inspiring a lot of Poolees (as well as me) in you quest to claim you title. Good luck and keep up the effort.

And you got a new shower curtain lol.

Good job buddy and keep working hard. You got some time left before you go so DON'T GAIN IT BACK!

Credits
    Savings
    Awesome job kid, keep it up!

Holy Crap man! That is F-in amazing, you dont even look like the same person. I have mad respect for you dude. Keep it up

Thread Information