3rd RTBN L Co PLT 3105
Create Post

3rd RTBN L Co PLT 3105

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCK!!!!!!!!!

OORAHH!!!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations Espinosa, did you pick up any rank? I'll get your Status changed. Semper Fi Marine

I worked hard to pick up Pfc but our SDI only promoted the guide and one squadleader. I was a fire-team leader though

Congratulations Majesty305!

Awesome

Good Job Marine, Semper Fi!!!!!

I saw you graduate, I was the only asshat with a woolly pulley on lol. Did you see how nasty that army Sergeant in front of your platoon was?

I was in L Co PI PLT 3068 Grad Day Aug 22. Did anyone Know a SSGT Terry? He was My Senior, or Sgt Deforge, Sgt Hidlay, SSGT Viotti?

Congrats, Semper FI.

Quote Originally Posted by rsox353 View Post
    I was in L Co PI PLT 3068 Grad Day Aug 22. Did anyone Know a SSGT Terry? He was My Senior, or Sgt Deforge, Sgt Hidlay, SSGT Viotti?
    Yup!!! Ssgt Terry Was SDI for 3108 i believe, Sgt Hidly Was in 3106 he loved to come to our deck and stir stuff up lol! SSGT Viotti was SDI for 3109.

DI's for 3105

SDI Ssgt Rossiti
    DI Sgt Geno
    DI Sgt Rattray
    DI Sgt Spofford

And the Army Sgt was my rack mate to the left sister!
    Lmao Nasty brother nasty sister! but he was a cool dude though!

Haha I know all of those DI's

Im back home as well, I was in 3110, and Sgt. Deforge was our heavy...hes one bad ass scary Drill Instructor let me tell you. Hes going to be a Senior Drill Instructor next cycle as he picked up Ssgt. during our cycle, and I believe Senior Drill Instructor Ssgt. Kirk is going to be Lima's Series Gunnery Sgt.

Ssgt. Terry was pretty funny as well. Ahhh good times.

Congratulations!
    My boyfriend is in the next group to graduate on the 5th. Can't wait.

Semper Fi!

Hey Marines,

I just got back as well for this graduation. I was in Platoon 3109, Honor Platoon for Lima Company. I also knew all the Drill Instructors mentioned by rsox353. SSGT Viotti was my Senior Drill Instructor. I have so much respect for him. I was a squad leader and he pushed us and the guide real hard and never let up. Looking back on it im so thankful because i can see the huge difference he and all 3109 Drill Instructors instilled in me.

Cpl when you have time can you change my status as well. Thanks.

Oh and Pvt. Johnson is in my platoon, he said you were his fireteam leader.

Thread Information