medical waiver, what are my chancec?
Closed Thread

medical waiver, what are my chancec?

i recently filled out the paper work to be join the marines. when they sent my stuff up to meps the doctore said i needed to apply for a medical waiver because i had surgery on my shoulder to tighten up the joint. since then i have played 2 seasons of football and 2 seasons of lacrosse. i have also worked at a job for 2 years that requires lifting 50-100 lb bags of feed and moving 2000 lb or more on a pallet jack. i also lift weights 4 times a week 2 days uper body and 2 lower body . what are my chances of gettin the waiver? thanks

Credits
    Savings
    Images

First and formost

read the rules of Leatherneck. Second, when you learn to follow the rules you will get more responses once you have read and understand the rules.

Gunny out

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The rules can be found here marked as Sticky Posts. It's what we ask of every poolee. The sticky posts are also full of basic information.

Angry Jarhead huh??

Oh and this just might be a nitpick on my part, but I would advise choosing a different screen name. As you are not a Jarhead, a Marine is a Jarhead, which is something you are not.

Thread Information