Friend trouble - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friend trouble

I'm married, and that is a weird situation. Just start ignoring her now and you'll be fine in bootcamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
    I just need your own personal stories on how you stayed in contact with your good friends from before you were Marines so I can tell her that everything's going to be fine.
    I didn't after I went away all my old friends kept doing the same stuff and I left and made new life long friends life long brothers! Thats just how it went for me dunno about others.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrowei View Post
    This is weird... If my wife were that hung up over another guy as to get worked up over what he does... I'd be suspicious at best. At worst, I'd kick her butt to the curb. Friendship is one thing. This is just freaky.
    I agree with the LT!

Really... you guys have been friends for 5 years and she's married, and she's freaking out? Dayum. Anyways, she'll get over it. I wouldn't worry about her.

Quote Originally Posted by egbutler1 View Post
    I didn't after I went away all my old friends kept doing the same stuff and I left and made new life long friends life long brothers! Thats just how it went for me dunno about others.
    Thats what happened with me. I just realized most were still doing the same thing since high school while I had done things the probably wouldn't be able to do in there dreams.

no longer see anyone form my home town we went our ways, do I miss them sometimes but I dont lose sleep over it and have made alot of friends everywhere I have gone. and some are on here and I have never met them yet lol

Credits
    Savings
    Lost touch with all of them from home. Some I stayed in contact with longer than others. Eventually though my life and theres were so far apart they all just died off. I have made many new friends, some much better and stronger friendships than those from home. Don't sweat it.

This is weird... If my wife were that hung up over another guy as to get worked up over what he does... I'd be suspicious at best. At worst, I'd kick her butt to the curb. Friendship is one thing. This is just freaky.
    You got that right sir, doesn't seem right.

hell man my girlfriend isn't even losing sleep over me leaving I don't think.. damn..

as far as friends I'm taking the only friend I'm not willing to lose to boot camp with me.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyray View Post
    hell man my girlfriend isn't even losing sleep over me leaving I don't think.. damn..

as far as friends I'm taking the only friend I'm not willing to lose to boot camp with me.
    Hahaha. Seriously man! hahaha. Cracked me up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Spoken like a true Marine LT, Sir! Sounds a lot like a movie I saw once, BROKEBACK MCRD????? LMAO!

I still talk to pretty much all of my friends from back home. But I've been friends with them for my whole life. We made a pact (I know, sounds stupid) the night before I left for boot camp that no matter how far apart we are from each other we would still talk to each other. If you want people in your life and they want you in theirs, you'll still be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by THAT AINT IT View Post
    I still talk to pretty much all of my friends from back home. But I've been friends with them for my whole life. We made a pact (I know, sounds stupid) the night before I left for boot camp that no matter how far apart we are from each other we would still talk to each other. If you want people in your life and they want you in theirs, you'll still be friends.
    Very true.

Credits
    Savings
    Whatever you do, wear a condom!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Yea,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    Whatever you do, wear a condom!!!
    Practice safe friendship.

Thread Information