Ship out 20081117...Post here!
Create Post

Thumbs up Ship out 20081117...Post here!

Post date was 20081103, but it was pushed back two weeks. At the time two more weeks seemed like a lifetime, but here I am just four days away. I will attend my last Pool function this Saturday, then leave Sunday morning for MEPS, and then off to Parris Island. Hopefully my date does not get pushed back again. I wanted to thank all of the Marines on this website for all of their knowledge. I haven't posted too often, but I have spent many hours clicking that search button. To say the least I cannot wait to call myself a Marine, correct me if I am wrong, but there is no greater title in the world! I'd love to hear from any other Poolees leaving for Parris Island 20081117. To anyone leaving that date, I wish you good luck!

Strangely enough, you and I are in the same boat. I was supposed to leave on the 3rd then got the date pushed back 2 weeks to audition for the band, the only difference seems to be we're going to opposite coasts!

See you back here February 13th!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck guys!

Hey RichBX i got pushed back for the same reason. I made it and got a 3.0 so I'll probably see you at the school of music. Leaving out of Miami. You guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Cjcruzi3 View Post
    Hey RichBX i got pushed back for the same reason. I made it and got a 3.0 so I'll probably see you at the school of music. Leaving out of Miami. You guys?

You'll be at Parris Island right? RichBX said he is going to San Diego I believe. Good luck guys!

Heading to Parris Island. I thought I was shipping out on the 10th, only to arrive at my recruiters office and find out it was the 17th. Thought it was weird when no threads were made for poolees shipping out the 10th haha. Oh well, another week to work on my weight and PT.

Present and accounted for. This recruit is ready to ship! This website has helped out tremendously...Thanks to everyone! Is anyone shipping on the 17th for 4th Bn?

Seems like I'm the only future Hollywood leaving! 4 more days!

Im goin to SD. Just had my 96 hour check up.

PI boys and girls

I'm off to PI too. finally got my contract I wanted badly too. YAY!

See you all on the bus or the footprints.

you know if we make it through without falling back a platoon we graduate on friday the 13th?

Quote Originally Posted by mjs2000us View Post
    Present and accounted for. This recruit is ready to ship! This website has helped out tremendously...Thanks to everyone! Is anyone shipping on the 17th for 4th Bn?
    Update...
    Got my shipdate pushed back to December,??, 2008...

Gives me more time to prepare though! I'll be able to see my brother graduate on the Dec,12th too! 2 for 1! 2 for 1!

Well I leave tomorrow morning. Stay overnight in a hotel, go through MEPS again on Monday morning, then off to Parris Island Monday night.

Thread Information