recruits
Create Post

Thread: recruits

recruits

Hey, has anybody heard this? My daughter is a junior in high school,and a couple of guys are going around saying their Marines. Claim to have gone to boot last summer, and our just waiting to graduate, WTF? does the Corp do that now?

For starters, you need to fix your Profile.

Profile fix, and you can't be at home waiting to graduate, there are programs that allow you to to do training in your junior to senior summer

fix what in the profile?

Sorry I thought you were new, I'm a boot to you. But there is more information you could possibly fill out if you look at mine or others

Quote Originally Posted by dupa View Post
    fix what in the profile?

Still an E-1 after 26 years?

Oh crap!,sorry I was in from 82-93 Active & Reserve. E-5, I just don't share info well i guess.

Lol no problems Bro

But these kids, are they REAL MARINES? seems like a lot of time to go soft. And they don't go to MOS right?

The recruiters hook up a ship date and you leave as soon as you are out of school, then when you graduate you go to MOS school. I don't know that the Marines do it. I know the Army and Navy do.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa View Post
    Oh crap!,sorry I was in from 82-93 Active & Reserve. E-5, I just don't share info well i guess.
    Hey dupa,the info above plus more belongs in your PROFILE....

Thread Information