Lost 110 Pounds to Enlist
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost 110 Pounds to Enlist

I wanted to hold off putting these pictures on here, but a buddy of mine told me to make a new thread so it would help motivate other poolees. Originally I wanted to wait so God willing I earn that title Marine, I was going to put before and after pictures up. I suppose I will put more after pictures up in March. I took me two years to lose all this weight and now I only have maybe six more pounds to lose for ship out weight. In June of 2006 I was at 290 pounds, wearing a 42-43 inch waist, and a XXL shirt. Now as of today I wear a 32-33 inch waist and a medium shirt.
    FAT SLOB

NOT SO FAT SLOB

Not the best, but way better than 2 years ago.

Another picture

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations on the weight loss. That's real committment.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

Great Job,maybe next time some Poolee or Wannabee start crying they look at you and see what you have accomplished.Good Luck and stay motivated!!!

That is some major motivation right there. Thank you.

That's motivating right there!

Congrats on the weight loss!

Congratulations!

Ellie

Very Moto!

Great accomplishment!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations! Wanna share your weight loss strategy (obviously you've been doing some lifting) with everyone? I'm sure anyone training to leave for boot could benefit, even if it's just further motivation.

I love that not only do you want to serve, you are so motivated to do so that you were able to achieve such a tremendous goal, that kind of perseverance will serve you well.

Thank you for your desire to serve for those who won't or (like me) can't serve. And for your dedication. That is truly impressive.

This is impressive. It reminds me of Accord's weight loss and transformation to enlist. I love seeing these threads- it eliminates the possibility of someone expecting us to care when they whine about needing to lose 20 pounds and claim they cannot do it.

Great work!

right on steve!! you inspire me!!

That's fantastic. Way to go!

That is amazing.... keep it up man

Thread Information