Good to go for the dad, serves this perv right.
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

Good to go for the dad, serves this perv right.

Indiana Father Kills Sex Offender Who Broke Into Home

Monday, September 29, 2008
    INDIANAPOLIS — A convicted sex offender died Sunday during a struggle with a father who found the naked man in or near his 17-year-old daughter's bedroom, police said.
    Police responding to a call from the city's northwest side about 3:20 a.m. found 64-year-old Robert McNally on the hallway floor with his arm around the neck of 52-year-old David T. Meyers, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
    Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount said Meyers had a heart condition and may have had a heart attack. An autopsy was planned.
    Police said Meyers was naked except for a mask and latex gloves and had entered the home through a window near the girl's bedroom with rope, condoms and a knife. He was familiar with the home's layout because it belonged to a relative, police said.
    The girl awoke and screamed when she saw the man in her room, police said. The father responded and struggled with the intruder while the girl's mother phoned 911.
    Police did not anticipate any charges against McNally.
    "If a person breaks into your home, you are justified in using deadly force in defending your family," said Mount. "In this situation, I don't think he was trying to kill him, he was trying to hold him down."
    Meyers had served 10 years in prison for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct and was wanted in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender. He was registered as a sex offender in Marion County.
    Police said Meyers lived with his mother and had recently lost his job.
    The death is under investigation and will be reviewed by a Marion County prosecutor.
    "Nobody wins," McNally told The Indianapolis Star. "It's a lose-lose situation for everybody. He has family also."
    He said his daughter went to church Sunday after the incident.

Interesting to note it doesnt say how he killed him....

i hope it was painful

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Interesting to note it doesnt say how he killed him....

i hope it was painful

This help ...

Quote Originally Posted by Twas wrote ...
    Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount said Meyers had a heart condition and may have had a heart attack. An autopsy was planned.

Umm yeah....I think the perv would have suffered a little. Accidently hit his head on in-animate objects, fell down a couple times in the struggle, maybe even down a flight of steps....accidently. Then he would committ suicide with one of my own k-bars because of the emotional toll and how sorry he was.

I'm sorry officer I don't know how my nail clippers got into him 78 times.

Hell yes -- we don't f@#k around in Indiana!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The father had the perv in a choke-hold until the cops arrived. When the cops went to handcuff him, they noticed he was unresponsive, checked his pulse, and realized he was dead. The father will not be facing any charges for protecting his family

Good job,oohrah.

They should award Dad a medal. Think of all the money the tax payers in Indiana just saved. Jail is way to easy, for child molesters.

As a former Marine and veteran florida police officer I think my report would have read about the same, but I would have added that I attempted to revive Mr. Meyers with my X-26 taser until the battery went dead during the effort.

Thread Information