5711 - Cbrn - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5711 - Cbrn

I am in a world of shiat.....

Quote Originally Posted by mrmorency View Post
    Wow... uh Leonard Lawrence? I kinda think that's an insult.
    Insulted,, hmm.. someone tells you you look like a Hollywood star and you're insulted?

The actor Vincent D'Onofrio, aka Leonard Lawrence - is married to some not so bad looking chic model named Carin Van Der Donk http://bp3.blogger.com/_kcCayGvnifM/...cent+Ellen.JPG She's the one on the left.

If I said you act like Leonard Lawrence, I could see where you might be offended. But I just think you look like him.

Maybe you took me the wrong way, or you're a wee bit sensitive.

Good luck.

Back to your original question.

You are not going to find a day-to-day schedule of events for the school unless someone gets one from the school for you and that is not going to happen, (or it better not happen). For security reasons, changes in course layout (updating) and because you don't yet rate.

Quote Originally Posted by OB MSG View Post
    Back to your original question.

You are not going to find a day-to-day schedule of events for the school unless someone gets one from the school for you and that is not going to happen, (or it better not happen). For security reasons, changes in course layout (updating) and because you don't yet rate.
    Understood.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Insulted,, hmm.. someone tells you you look like a Hollywood star and you're insulted?

The actor Vincent D'Onofrio, aka Leonard Lawrence - is married to some not so bad looking chic model named Carin Van Der Donk http://bp3.blogger.com/_kcCayGvnifM/...cent+Ellen.JPG She's the one on the left.

If I said you act like Leonard Lawrence, I could see where you might be offended. But I just think you look like him.

Maybe you took me the wrong way, or you're a wee bit sensitive.

Good luck.

Sensitive? Negative.

But thanks for clarifying your reasoning.

yeah a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post

yeah a little bit.
    I'm in a world of sh*t.......

A jelly doughnut...........

Credits
    Savings
    mrmorncey,

Although I went to NBC school ohhh about 20 years ago and some of my info might be a touch outdated all in all it probably will be close to the way things run now. You will find that once we Marines find something that works we stick with it. The first part of everyday will be PT in some form or another, then morning chow then classroom instruction until noon chow. After noon chow we usually went outside to put into practice whatever we had learned earlier that day or to be trained on equipment that we would be using/maintaining in the Fleet. We went through multiple gas chambers including a live nerve agent chamber and ran I think two PFT's in full MOPP gear. We spent alot of time in MOPP gear come to think of it and during May and June in Alabama it was a little hot. I think they moved the school to Texas though so it may not be that hot...it may be hotter! I would make sure you're basic math skills are warmed up before starting NBC school, as that's the one thing that gets most guys dropped. Other than that you will get Libo on most nights if you don't have firewatch and I think we got weekend Libo every weekend except one. I had a great time but as you will find in life it's all what you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179 View Post
    A jelly doughnut...........
    Are you allowed to eat jelly donuts, Private Pyle?

No Sir!

Why ?

Cuz Im to heavy!

Cuz your a disgusting fat body!

i graduated CBRN school in january, its at fort leonard wood.... thats all you need to know. have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by plumley5711 View Post
    i graduated CBRN school in january, its at fort leonard wood.... thats all you need to know. have fun.
    Welcome to the ranks Private. Now finish filling in your profile.

thanks gunnary sergeant.

Quote Originally Posted by plumley5711 View Post
    thanks gunnary sergeant.
    It's Gunnery in case you were wondering. If you're going to use rank, you might as well do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    It's Gunnery in case you were wondering. If you're going to use rank, you might as well do it properly.
    Dayum.... retire and your eye sight goes to sh!t. Guess thats why we have smart people around us grunts.

Thread Information