Dealing with VA appeal while abroad
Create Post
    Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Dealing with VA appeal while abroad

The below letters are recent issues due to Manila VA being involved in a visitors case. My service officer has hands tie'de and the aide to congressman can get info just has no horse power to help a vet in need. Any suggestions would be most appriciated.

Semper Fi

JBS

Miss Brittany

From the very beggining we have told VA Manila Regional and the Va Out Patient Clinic Manila. I am visiting my wife and step children in outer Manila. I am Temporarily here and need medicine and treatment only. Do not interfer with my on going case in Oakland VA California. They even asked to prove my being a tourist and show them my pass port with visa and exit stamps etc. They know I am not a perminent resident I do not have any documents to have that right. This who shot John game is rediculious at its best. All persons involved here and what they have done is not what the paper trail shows and fingers are being pointed to divert the blame. If I had done all requerements to have a appeal review of my case. Why am I being played with for residency over visiting a sick wife waiting on an answer to the original appeal?

According to the VA Regional Office in Oakland , your file is in transit from Manila . They will review your file, but it is still under Manila ’s jurisdiction as long as you reside there. If there is no action that the VA in Oakland must take, they may send it back to Manila . You must have told them that you are living in Manila . If I were you I would call the VA at 1 (800) and tell them that you are visiting Manila and give them the date you will be back.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    TELL THE BASTARDS TOO MAKE YOUR COMP.FILE RETRO UNTIL THE DATE YOU FILED.GOODLUCK @ WELCOME 2 THE CLUSTER F**K S/F

Thread Information