Comming to an end - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
    how will a chiropractor help?
    It's all connected sweetie. I used to be the same about chiropractors but, I love the hell out mine.

I just read what I wrote earlier. Let me say that I'm not at all opposed to the LAPD. I have two friends that are there right now. (Funny how Pendleton Marines end up there and LA County Sheriff's office.) I just thought it was a little different seeing as where you live now. I'd have guessed Chicago or something would have been your choice.

For what it is worth, if it were me I'd pick San Diego- from what I've been told they tend to love life.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The LAPD is were I would want to start. If I didn't like it, I would try getting a job somewhere else. I don't want to go to Chicago, that is a nasty city.

Chicago sucks, I'm about 50 miles away and I can still smell it.

I was permanently disqualified for military service when I was 17 because I had some pretty serious shoulder issues. I've had 2 surgeries in the past 6 years and here I am. I've been in for about a year now, just picked up LCpl, and I'll be 30 next month.

My point is... Don't give up on it if it's your dream!

Agreed. See the Chiro first and see what happens. It's worth a shot to try, and you'll always wonder if you don't.

Also, if this is excercised induced asthma, you'd better double check the LAPD program, it's physically intense, and you'll need to pass a physical to get into the recruit academy. It might knock you out of contention, so see the doc to see what you can do.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Agreed. See the Chiro first and see what happens. It's worth a shot to try, and you'll always wonder if you don't.

Also, if this is excercised induced asthma, you'd better double check the LAPD program, it's physically intense, and you'll need to pass a physical to get into the recruit academy. It might knock you out of contention, so see the doc to see what you can do.
    The PT isn't a problem. I can knock it out right now, without medication. They only thing that may stop me from my dream is the word "asthma" on my medical record.

Credits
    Savings
    Good Luck! Your decision speaks of character many men twice your age don't have.

True. And, that word on your record these days will haunt you until you can prove otherwise. Real PIA.

Thread Information