Hey im deployed to iraq heres my addy
Create Post

Hey im deployed to iraq heres my addy

CPL COULTER BRANDON M
    SECOND BATTALION NINTH MARINES
    GOLF COMPANY
    UNIT 74130
    FPO AE 09509-4130

hey yall its been a while since ive been on here im sure yall remember though im over here in iraq right now with 2/9 pray for us all!

Cpl Coulter ( soon to be sgt! )

Go get 'em, Marine. We'll be praying for you.

The Blue Star Moms of Mounds OK will be sending you a package. Thank You and all those that are servicing.

Credits
    Savings
    Stay safe Cpl. Thank you for steppin' up!!!! The prayers are outbound for you, the Marines of 2/9, and all our troops who are defending our freedom on the front lines.

You guys are taking over my best friend's unit's AO. Replacing 1/9 right?

yea thats the plan as of right now...to relieve 1/9

My prayers are outbound Cpl.,stay safe and go get sum.

Stay Safe!

Ellie

Get some! Stay low.

God's speed Marine. What kind of things would you and your aMarines like to get in a care package? Our local Marine Corps League is collecting things to send to deployed mairnes and I'm in charge of the project. So the next chance you get please let me know what you would like to get and I'll see what I can do. Take care Cpl.
    Semper Fi
    Joyce

Strength and Honor Leatherneck! Ehrr!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Morning, Corporal!
    I checked in with MOTOMAIL and saw that your FPO address is one of the address's that is served by MOTOMAIL. That means all those who wish to send to you correspondence can do so quickly and without postage. All one has to do is go to the MOTOMAIL.US website, become a free member and start sending you letters and notes. It is that easy. By the way, MOTOMAIL has a list of all FPO numbers that it services. Perhaps there are other Marines that can be corresponded with if there FPO number is on the list.
    Well, let me get my azz in gear and get back to my MOTOMAIL account and write you a few words.
    Adios, for now.
    Gary

Cpl Coulter,

I sent you a Motomail tonight and will be mailing you a box tomorrow. I thought I'd put a message here just in case you get to a computer before either of the the above arrive. Enjoy and more will be sent. We are gearing up for Toys for Tots so I may get a little behind on my care packages for a few weeks while I work on that. But I'll catch up. I hope you are doing well. Please let me know if there is anything specific you might need. I have got tons and tons of stuff donated by Marines in our local Marine Corps League so all you have to do is ask.
    Semper Fi

Joyce

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Take care Jarhead. My prayers are with you and all the other Marines there

Take care and stay safe Marine. You and your buddies will be in our prayers!!

SEMPER FI BROTHER,

Thread Information