army strong...............lol - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    Army can go to the DFAC in PT gear but there is a rule where you can't put your cover on the table.
    I KNOW RIGHT? LOLOLOL Those guys looked so horrible in Camp Virginia in their nasty sweaty PT gear, but we'd get our asses chewed for leaving sun glasses on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    I KNOW RIGHT? LOLOLOL Those guys looked so horrible in Camp Virginia in their nasty sweaty PT gear, but we'd get our asses chewed for leaving sun glasses on the table.
    Don't even get me started on shoulder holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT-JOHN-ADDY View Post
    I Loved That First Picture.....the Girl I'm With Is Prior Army.......i Had To Send It To Her.....it Is So Fun Messin With Her About The Army. I Still Get Up At 0500......she Gets Up At Like 0630 And On The Weekends She Stays Into Bed Until Like 9-10.........and I Ask Her............is That How They Do It In The Army......

what demons possess you to get up at 5 am when you're not on active duty? wtf

Was home on leave a while back and my buddy is in the National Guard so I was hanging out with him for a day and he had to take a Humvee up to Camp Perry, Ohio and bring another one back down, so I got permission to ride up with him and I did. We drop off the vehicle and we were supposed to pick up another one and bring it back down well that vehicle wasnt there yet. So we had some time to kill and we were walking around Camp Perry and there was a National Guard unit up there training and they were doing a motivational run. Well all of a sudden I see this fat soldier woddling down the street just *****in and moanin and so I stop him and go is something wrong soldier he was considerably older than I and well out of shape. We got to talking and hes just *****in and moanin about how he was sent to the wrong spot to be a road guard. I asked him how old he was.....42 years old......I laughed and said "Have a good day PFC!" he was a ****in 42 yearold PFC! oh and he was gettin ready to deploy too!

This guy lived in the barracks next to mine while I was at Ft. Pickett.
    Sonofa***** couldn't wear his flak.

Disgusting!

Now I know what happen to the guy that played Pvt Pyle in Full Metal jacket. He went and joined the Army.

OMG that looks like my old MP unit...fat lazy NCOs who used to make me push all the time for suggesting more PT (I was an E3 at the time)....Glad Im out....just 15 more days until Boot Camp...

In our PTSD classess that I'm taking at the VA yesterday a Army POS really made me glad I am a retired Marine....

PTSD sucks, the VA benefits section sucks, agreed....but overall the VA medical system has been decent to me.

This former Army guy just unloads and shows clear on the Social Worker talking to us about "triggers" etc. and he just kept going on, and on, and on about the screwed up system....she has nothing to do with it....finally he left.

I really felt bad for her...she was at least trying to help him and he just kept hammering her....I guess it must have made him feel good about himself to berate a middle aged woman.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    SSGT....nothing new, I've had it happen too. Had a "Dust-Off" Army Medic in a Corpmen and Medic Group, that was HIGHLY intimidated by the three of us who served in the F.M.F during Viet Nam vacation! He is in a wheel chair, shot through the thigh in RVN, but was stationed in Saigon, and bragged about his "free time". He slept in an air cond. hooch, and ate real food in an air cond. chow hall....MUSTA' BEEN TOUGH...HUH???? At least he was honest about his tour.......SEMPER FI....DOC

I understood the guy in his rage/desperation, but it was misaimed at the Social Worker...she has nothing to do with the Benefits side of the house...at least the Medical side is trying to help...you can't be inducted into the classes if you don't score high enough on the intake interview to begin with...at least they're trying.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post

This guy lived in the barracks next to mine while I was at Ft. Pickett.
    Sonofa***** couldn't wear his flak.

Disgusting!
    Interesting how half of them are walking with stuff in their right hands.

I work next to the Warrior Transition Battalion on Ft Knox I have talked to the ones in charge over there over 90% are tring not to go to the sand box its sad to see knowing thier units have already gone and here they are sometimes I feel like sending over a box of white feathers

you say fat

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0331 View Post
    I knew a Marine Capt. who looked just like this fat guy. This so called fat Capt. was one of the most fit Marines I ever knew. That so called fat was as hard as a rock. he could out PT most Marines. And he was all Marine. His name was Capt. Champaine.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0331 View Post
    Actually, that guy is an army of TWO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mpellie View Post
    OMG that looks like my old MP unit...fat lazy NCOs who used to make me push all the time for suggesting more PT (I was an E3 at the time)....Glad Im out....just 15 more days until Boot Camp...
    Hey Ellie, what is with the Army wearing their helmets around like it's a boonie?
    Used to see it in the DFAC, guys (and gals) walking around in helmets for no reason.

Of course, it could be so that they don't get a concussion when they fall off their bike, because walking the mile and a half to the PX is just to long.

Thread Information