Hahaha!!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hahaha!!!

Hahaha!!!

Awwwww SH*T!!! Looks like Sgt. Lawler might be putting the uniform back on! Got home from work today and the wife says "you have a fedex package." I open it up and it's my "NOTIFICATION OF CONSIDERATION FOR RECALL TO ACTIVE DUTY" orders. Oct 18 I get to report to MOBCOM and be interviewed for my eligibility. This is awesome!

Hell yes go get some Marine!

i got the same ****... looks like i got to be there on the 18th... i got other things to do that saturday...

Solari, you need to fill out your profile. I'm pretty sure a Private who joined in 2007 and is still active wouldn't get a recall letter

What was your MOS?

Im pretty sure I got out in 07 and this is considered year 2...

0656.. would like to say i'll see u there.. but i got other plans that I as of right now cant be rescheduled...

Let us know if you get stood up all the way and we can add you to the care package list. ( I think someone has that around here!)

Good Luck and Get Some!!

Yeah, Oct 14 is the first day of year 2 for me, so they were quick with that one.

Apparently our MOS has become pretty critical. Guess that means no lat moves for me :-\

I'll be sure to keep you all informed. Let's just hope I actually get to deploy this time.

damn... that means more Marines decided to get out.. than re up in our MOS.. who would stick around? im making twice as much out of the Corps than i did when i was in.

well let me kno what happens on the 18th.. i already kno i cant make it..

So what do you have going on that weekend?

I got the same letter yesterday for an Oct. 17 screening. I called Kansas City to confirm my receipt of the letter and still haven't heard back from them. Seeing as it's probably libo-time now I don't expect to hear anything until Monday at least. Did you do any better? Could they give you any more specifics?

I couldn't stand waiting for MOBCOM to call me back, so I called them again at around 0745 their time. I did get a little bit more information. No haircut or shave is required but you need to be in proper civilian attire. This is definitely to deploy under a CENTCOM AOR, so it'll probably be to OEF or OIF. The rest was in the IRR Involuntary Recall Handbook. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. There's a pretty good bit of information in there.

What's your MOS?

1341 Engineer Equipment Mech

Thread Information