Update on my Wife
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings

Update on my Wife

First off, I would like to Thank all of you who have taken the time to include Lorrie in your prayers. I truly believe it is what helped her survive today.

Unfortunately she did not have surgery today. She apparently had a reaction to the anethesia(sp?). This took me by surprise since she has had numerous surgeries and never reacted before. According to the Doc, they almost lost her on the table. It took awhile, but they got her stabilized, and she is now resting comfortably.

They are going to try an find out what caused this, and correct it. This surgery has to go forward, because it involves tumors that need to be removed.

I now humbly ask that you continue to remember Lorrie in your prayers. My life would not be complete without her in it.

Respectfully,

Ron

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers are working and now we got a few extra days.

OUR PRAYERS ARE BELT FED AND ON THE WAY..

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Ron And Lorrie My Prayer For You

Heavenly Father may your peace that passes all understanding be with Ron and Lorrie. Thank you for the wisdom and the protection of Lorrie today. We just ask for your blessing to be with them for sucess in surgery and a full and heathy recovery. We ask for Ron and Lorrie to have many more years together. Thank you for reaching out in your time of need and letting us see God at work and binding us in his love of one another and his love for us. God bless you both.
    [I didn't write this, I asked my wife to].

I will include your wife in my prayers, and I will say a rosary for her speedy recovery. Semper Fi Sheila Hays

I accept the call to rally 'round and take a knee.

I will continue to keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Still praying. Not only for her and a successful surgery, but for you also.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Done deal partner. Still praying.

The two of you are still in our prayers brother. Please keep us updated.

Semper Fidelis

Still with the both of you brother.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You and your wife haven't been forgotten. My thoughts and prayers are heading your way as they have from the beginning.

I had a Mass said for your wife at St. Thomas's church here in Riverside. I hope and pray all goes well for her. Semper Fi. Sheila Hays

Ron,I will continue praying for the both of you.If you need anything please PM me.

Credits
    Savings
    I want to Thank all of you for taking the time to include Lorrie in your thoughts and prayers. You have no idea how much the support has meant to us.

Quick update: Nana (Lorrie) is feeling better. She is stable and starting to feel her oats, in other words b****ing, about being confined.

They ran tests and have determined what happened. PLEASE listen to this!!! She apparently contracted a viral infection that has generated into asthma like symtoms. The Doctors told me this is something new this year, and they have seen numerous cases so far. This can turn into a life threatening condition. (Been there first hand.) There are no real symtoms other than a common cold type feeling, but more sneezing than you would expect. Apparently this is the type of flu that we are facing this year.

Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and thoughts during thids trial in my wifes life. Words can never convey what they mean to us.

Sincerely,

Ron, Lorrie and family

Thread Information