a few pics of usmc0331
Create Post

a few pics of usmc0331

since Im new here Ill post a few pics etc

just got married july 5th to my beautiful wife. Her brother is currently on his first 7 mo float and is an air winger @ cherry point, her cousin is currently at the pentagon(capt usmc) as a liason for all the services regarding amtraks etc

my cousin SGT. Garrett is currently with 2/8 at Lejune, he just left OCS as a weapons instructor for TBS.

Semper fi

my hobby

Great pics,you have a lovely wife.My family and I wish you our best.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0331 View Post
    since Im new here Ill post a few pics etc

just got married july 5th to my beautiful wife. Her brother is currently on his first 7 mo float and is an air winger @ cherry point, her cousin is currently at the pentagon(capt usmc) as a liason for all the services regarding amtraks etc
    my cousin SGT. Garrett is currently with 2/8 at Lejune, he just left OCS as a weapons instructor for TBS.
    Now that's what I call a family affair! Congratluations on the marriage! Semper Fi.

Congratulations! Looks like you are off to a fine start.
    OORAH!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Outstanding! And congratulations too.

thank you Marines, I appreciate it-Semper Fi

As with everyone else, very nice, congratulations and all the luck in the world to ya.

I got a question though. You got 4+ years in and all you have is the National Defense Medal ? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikewebe View Post
    You got 4+ years in and all you have is the National Defense Medal ? Just curious.
    I was wondering the same thing, But Congrat's anyway......and thanks for sharing! Semper Fi Marine

Credits
    Savings
    Congrats! Good luck, hope you guys celebrate a golden.

lol I just got my blues a week before my wedding so I didnt have time to get my ribbons or awards. I borrowed my buddies medals who was in town, but all I have is the nat defense ribbon and the OVS(outstanding volunteer service medal) along with 3 rd yr requal awards on both rifle and pistol expert.

Once I get attached to my unit again next month when my package finishes up Ill get all of my stuff!

Ahhh, no worries it just stood out to me. Hope all is well on the home front.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations to you both, USMC0331. Great pictures. May you both grow in your relationship and live happily ever after.
    My son was in 2/8. I'll have to ask him if he knows Sgt. Garrett.

Thread Information