MP video I found enjoy!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking MP video I found enjoy!

Looks like fun, I cant wait. Thanks for the post LCpl.

Can't access it from NMCI, but I really hope its a video of Marines stealing other Marines' cups at McDonalds just because they've got a duty belt on with a gay radio on their shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Can't access it from NMCI, but I really hope its a video of Marines stealing other Marines' cups at McDonalds just because they've got a duty belt on with a gay radio on their shoulder.
    How old are you, Devil Dog?

No it's at Ruby Tuesdays and they use OC spray on various types of pog's who failed their pft.

Is this mp training at ft. lenardwood by the army? If so I do hope that the Marines at that school don't become like the army mp's. I have never seen anything worse than a army mp. They were nothing but a bunch of mean a&&holes.

im at FT leonardwood right now SGT for MP school,i assure you our training is NOTHING like theres

lol i recongize like..everyone and everything in that video,most of it is from FIELD WEEK where we do continueous combat operation evolutions for a straight week,alot of MOUT and mounted patrols and crew serve weapon stuff.

and yes poolees,Monster,full throttle,AMP,no fear etc etc will become your best friends at FT leonarwood maybe even everywhere.

we head into the field next week,this week we got crew served weapons,50.cal,MK19,SAW and 240G.

also we have the new up armored humvees now,with the sporty armor package and the sheild on all 4 sides of the turret,that video they got the old ones.rumor has it we get A4's with ACOG's for field week but i can't be sure,and sadly..we are still using vietnam flak jackets and ALICE packs.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    How old are you, Devil Dog?
    Sorry, did I hit a nerve? I'll make sure to drive 10 MPH under the speed limit from now on, and use my blinker 6 blocks before I make a turn.

No, you didn't hit a nerve. I'm just curious how old you are.

achped,not all MP's are power hungry *******s,don't lump us all into one category.

that's like saying all grunts are dumb,all supply people are lazy and all admin people **** up paper work constantly.

Isn't that what the Marine Corps is about? I got called a POG by a cook once LOLOLOLOL

You boys need thicker skin.

This is interesting to see Marines argue over the MP video lol. I guess I brought up a touchy subject lol.

Sooo...Achped, how old are you?

Thread Information