I Need Help?!?! Being Framed!!! - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensen139 View Post
    Thank you. I am totally willing to accept whatever happens without *****ing. It has nothing to do with me taking responsibility. I am a responsible man. I didn't know the law. I mean I always thought that breaking an entering meant that you had to actually "break" in. The whole situation sucks and obviously we all know about hindsight.

Thank you
    There you go - see that wasn't too hard.

It's the first step, admitting you focked up but without any of the excuses that little kids use. No half decent Policeman, DA or Judge wants to hear BS excuses.

And, I'm no lawyer but I know the law of the land - and that means that you don't touch another mans belongings, or go into another man's home, car, or land without prior approval.

10-1 they set that car up as bait, and whether your intention was to take something or not you still displayed poor judgement, especially considering the fact that you KNEW there was a criminal on the loose. Let that be a lesson.

Accept that you f-ed up but don't let it define you -- you may have had good intentions but you displayed poor judgement.

It is what it is.

You can't take it back, but you need to know that integrity is very important to Marines. There is no substitute for it. How can we expect you to deal with classified material and/ or millions of dollars of equipment and weapons if you can't resist the urge to clip something?

We have a reputation to uphold, and dirt-bag thief's in the ranks always make the front page when they get caught and tarnish it.

I used to ride with a MAD_ miniature attack dog_ and leave her on duty in the pickup cab when i stopped at the café or cantina. Didn't even realize until now that she had more at stake than i by guarding those windows so she wouldn't get suffocated by a rolling Samaritan. Thanks Jens....

--->Dave

Hey, I'll come vist you in jail, and put some money on your books. Maybe help pay-off big bubba. He my cousin ya know?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post
    Hey, I'll come vist you in jail, and put some money on your books. Maybe help pay-off big bubba. He my cousin ya know?
    RJ, you are baaaaaaaaaaaad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jensen139 View Post
    I must have the worst luck.
    luck has absolutely NOTHING to do with it...STUPIDITY is what you have...were you 'unlucky' because you made the choice to drive drunk risking everyone's lives and got caught? were you 'unlucky' because you got busted on video breaking and entering? I'd say you were very lucky that you are even still alive given that first act of selfish stupidity. You use the excuse 'I didn't know the law' as your 'reason' for commiting a B&E...did you not know you were breaking the law driving drunk? You obviously are NOT taking responsibility for SH!T...you're trying to play your little games and get away with bs thinking you are above every one else, so the rules/laws don't apply to you.

please explain too, how is it you are such a responsible 'man' when you have been to three colleges already and list your occupation as a 'bum'?

you would never make through boot, even if you could quit breaking the law long enough to get the waivers....and I sure as hell wouldn't want you on the front lines with MY Marine, someone like you in the field would be leaving the other hanging out like dog balls....

now, go to jail where you belong...maybe you'll learn something there

You came to the wrong board looking for advise.

The Army is waiting for you. Go to their board.

If you are infact a thief, sooner or later you will be caught and we Marines would just as soon you get caught in the Army.

Go army we Marines have been fixing their mistakes since 1775,lmfao.

HEY BOY,YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE PUT YOUR FAT ASS IN THAT CAR....NOW YOUR FAT ASS IS GOING TO THE BRIG...

Quote Originally Posted by mskassie View Post
    luck has absolutely NOTHING to do with it...STUPIDITY is what you have...were you 'unlucky' because you made the choice to drive drunk risking everyone's lives and got caught? were you 'unlucky' because you got busted on video breaking and entering? I'd say you were very lucky that you are even still alive given that first act of selfish stupidity. You use the excuse 'I didn't know the law' as your 'reason' for commiting a B&E...did you not know you were breaking the law driving drunk? You obviously are NOT taking responsibility for SH!T...you're trying to play your little games and get away with bs thinking you are above every one else, so the rules/laws don't apply to you.

please explain too, how is it you are such a responsible 'man' when you have been to three colleges already and list your occupation as a 'bum'?

you would never make through boot, even if you could quit breaking the law long enough to get the waivers....and I sure as hell wouldn't want you on the front lines with MY Marine, someone like you in the field would be leaving the other hanging out like dog balls....

now, go to jail where you belong...maybe you'll learn something there

Woah. Slow down. You don't know why I've been to 3 colleges. I have good grades and just because I decided to move around doesn't diminish my college career. I listed "BUM" as a freaking joke. I will change it so people like you don't take it so literally.

I haven't been found guilty of a DUI yet. I didn't drive drunk. My court date is Oct 6th. I didn't drive drunk I had always heard NOT to take the breath test and to only take the others because sometimes there breath test is wrongly calibrated. I was charged with a refusal because I wouldn't take a breath test. I was willing to take a urine or blood test because they are more accurate but the officer would not let me. I didn't know the law and he sure as hell didn't help explain it to me.

I have made some poor judgements as of late but this doesn't define me as the person I am now nor the person I aspire to be in the future.

Thank you to those that continue to give me encouragement and good advice. I do really appreciate it in a time like this.

Highspeed, they WILL suspend your license for refusing the breathalyzer and they only have to allow you the urinalysis/serology if you fail the breathalyzer in most states.
    If you weren't intoxicated a breathalyzer would have indicated that and all would have been well. The only reason to ever refuse a breathalyzer is if you are intoxicated (refusal is a lessor violation than DUI) You have not been forthcoming and you have shown a serious lack of integrity. As the Marines have indicated, they do not want you, and I shall speak for my former branch (Army) in saying even if you get in, life will not be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseethelight View Post
    Highspeed, they WILL suspend your license for refusing the breathalyzer and they only have to allow you the urinalysis/serology if you fail the breathalyzer in most states.
    If you weren't intoxicated a breathalyzer would have indicated that and all would have been well. The only reason to ever refuse a breathalyzer is if you are intoxicated (refusal is a lessor violation than DUI) You have not been forthcoming and you have shown a serious lack of integrity. As the Marines have indicated, they do not want you, and I shall speak for my former branch (Army) in saying even if you get in, life will not be easy.
    Do not pass on information that is incorrect. I would think someone that is from the Army should know this. A refusal charge carries harsher penalties than a DUI.

Moderators please close/lock/delete this thread. It seems to be only adding useless information to your board. I think I've gotten everything that I needed/had coming to me from this thread. I hope to prove all of you wrong in the future. I am a person of good morals and work ethic, but obviously a slip in judgement. I did not intend to harm this person nor take anything from the vehicle. If only some of you would get passed your preconceived opinions of me and actually think about how it would, in frank terms suck to be me. I made a stupid "mistake" by trying to help someone. Trust me in the future I will be more concerned with only myself.

Iseethelight. "I am not looking for an easy road", if I wanted that I would aspire to be in the Army.

Jensen, the actual act of refusal usually carries a maximum penalty of suspension of driving privileges in most states and gives the DA solid ground to prosecute for DUI (why refuse if you aren't guilty?), it is only when you refuse and are later found guilty of DUI that it opens the possibility of enhanced penalties. At least that's how it worked in GA when I worked as and investigator for a firm.

You gave implied consent to submit to ANY test when getting your drivers license...just because you got caught, you want to change the rules? That kind of thinking will get Marines killed in combat...if you can't see the connection, that's yet another reason for you go play GI Joe with the Army and stay away from the real warriors.

The only valid legal reason in the State of Wisconsin for a refusal is if the person is physically unable to submit to the test due to a physical disability or disease unrelated to the use of alcohol, controlled substances, controlled substance analogs or other drugs.
    what excuse are you using??? every one of the reasons that gives you a valid legal reason to refuse will keep you out of the Corps.....and I for one am glad...

Thread Information